Bulletproof: Mark the Gay Princess

Who: Mark
Best friend of Brogan Anderson

Age: 38

Relationship Status: Long-Term Boyfriend

Children: None

Occupation: Flight Attendant

Mark

"Move bitches! The greatest uncle ever is here" I yell, walking into Brogan's house. 

"Oh my god Mark!" Brogan yells, running over to me and wrapping her arms around my shoulders "I haven't seen you in months" 

"I know, traveling is hard" I roll my eyes "Some bitch tried to hit me with her stupid neck pillow yesterday. Almost snatched a bitch" 

"Good to know you're always the same" A voice says from behind Brogan and I immediately perk up, leaning to the side to see Austin.

"Wow, you just keep getting hotter" I smirk, and he chuckles, opening his arms for a hug "Oh my god, he wants to hug me" I whisper yell and she laughs. I hug Austin tightly before pulling away "Are you done with this yet?" I reach out for his crotch but he grabs my hand before I can and I nearly faint. 

"Oh my god" I nearly squeal "You're holding my hand" I breathlessly state. 

"I just didn't want you to touch my dick" He admits. 

"You're holding my hand" I repeat and he chuckles. I bring my hand closer to my face but he quickly pulls it away. 

"I don't know what you were going to do, but no" He shakes his head. 

"You held my hand"

"I held your hand" He confirms.

"Anyways, where were we?" I shake my head.

"I was just leaving" Austin says, walking over to Brogan "I love you and I'll see you later" He kisses her cheek lightly before walking out. 

"So, how's the sex?" I ask, and she spits out her coffee.

"Marcus!" She scoffs "I have three kids upstairs! Two of which know what that is"

"I still wanna know" I roll my eyes.

"I'm pregnant with twins, I'm really not getting any" 

"I still think you're hot even if you're pregnant" 

"But I doubt he thinks so" She sighs and i look at her in confusion.

"Looks like he loves you to me" I shrug.

"Yeah, just because he has to look that way, if he doesn't I'll probably fight him" She giggles "And you know, he keeps putting babies in me, so he must think I'm kind of cute"

"I'm so excited to be an uncle again" I rub her belly "But five kids, your vagina must be the size of a fucking hallway" 

"Marcus!" She yells smacking my arm.

"Ha! That was funny" Cole snorts as he walks down the steps, I turn around to look at him,placing a hand on my hip.

"Just remember, you came out of there" I point a finger at him, and he cringes "And if I remember correctly you were the one that ripp-"

"Okay, that's enough" Brogan covers my mouth.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Ethan runs down the steps, and I smile at him as he runs and hugs Brogan's legs "Markie!" He hugs me, and Brogan giggles. 

"Hi Buddy" I pick him up.

"So, what are we doing? And when are we seeing Austin again?" I ask, and Brogan rolls her eyes playfully. 

"Will you stop trying to have sex with my dad?" Allison walks down the steps, rolling her eyes just like her mother. 

"Uhm, no. You might as well start calling me Daddy" I wink at her and she fake gags. 

"Stop traumatizing my children" Brogan pinches my arm.

"Anyways, to answer your previous questions, we're going out to lunch, and Austin will meet us there, he just had a meeting he had to go to" Brogan tells me, and I nod "So, let's go" 

We walk out of her house and into her ugly mom van, and I put Ethan into his car seat before getting into the front seat, cringing at the squeak of the leather seats "God, this van is worse than your high school wardrobe" 

"You know, I'm really glad that after twenty years you can still insult my high school self" She rolls her eyes "You're a dick" 

"Ha! Marks a dick!" Cole snorts. 

"Well I mean, I am what eat so" I shrug.

"Then wouldn't you be an ass?" Allison asks, and Brogan turns around to scold them, but I cut her off. 

"I knew you'd turn out like me! That's why you're my favorite" i high five her, and Brogan pinches my nipple.

"Stop condoning her behavior" She tells me "Allison, don't cuss"

"But Cole did!" 

"Meh, Cole's a lost cause" Brogan shrugs. 

"Well, thanks mom" 

***

We get to the restaurant, Austin already waiting for us, and I walk over to him "Oh my love, I'm so glad you waited for me" I sigh dramatically "You're too kind" 

"Only for you" He winks, and I fan myself.

"You're too much for me"

"Hi" Ethan says to Austin, and he picks him up, kissing his cheek.

"Hi Buddy" 

"Let's go inside" Brogan says, grabbing Austin's hand. We get a table and sit down, Allison and I giggling and making jokes about Brogan. 

"You know, I can hear you guys" Brogan rolls her eyes "I'm pregnant, stop insulting my jeans" 

"They have cute maternity jeans Brogan" 

"Yeah, well, shut the fuck up" She hits me with her menu. 

"Damn bitch, ow!"

"Mom! Stop abusing Mark!" Allison hits Brogan, they go back and forth and I smile at my second family.