Bulletproof: Brogan Mahone (Anderson)

A/N: I changed the ages last chapter because they actually didn't make any sense 😂

Who: Brogan Violet Mahone (Anderson)
Wife of Austin Mahone
Mother of Cole, Allison and Ethan Mahone

Age: 38

Relationship Status: Married to Austin Mahone

Children: Cole- 20
Allison: 16
Ethan: 7

Occupation: Health Teacher

Brogan Mahone

"Good morning" I grin as my first period class walks into the room, it's the first day of school and the bell has just rung, letting people know it's time to walk to class. When everyone is inside, the final bell rings and I shut the door, smiling bright "Hi" I breathe out "So, we're just going to have an easy day today, we'll go over the syllabus and we'll talk about what we're going to learn this year and we're all going to get to know each other" I clap, walking towards my desk.

I grab the syllabus and pass them out, before grabbing one myself and flipping through the pages "So, these are my rules, they're simple, respect me and I'll respect you" I look up from the pages "I don't ask for much, I'm pretty lenient. I don't care if you eat or drink in here, just clean up after yourself" I shrug "Phones, I don't care if you text or play on your phone, but if you're failing because of it, I'm not going to help you. If you don't engage yourself, you're out of luck" I put the syllabus back down.

"Okay, so as you can tell, I'm very pregnant" I run my hands over my stomach "And if you haven't noticed, are you blind?" I ask, earning a few chuckles "So, anyways because of that I will be missing a few days here and there and I haven't decided the whole maternity leave thing, it depends on what my husband is doing" I say.

"So, I'll tell you a little about myself and if you have any other questions, then feel free to ask" I say, thinking for a moment "Alright, so I've been married for about 16 years, I have three children, two sons and a daughter. My oldest son is twenty and my youngest is 7 and my daughter is 16" I click my tongue "I'm pregnant with twins" I give a worried smile.

"5 children, I'm going to have 5 children" I nod slowly "And I'm 38, is it a good idea to have children after 35?" I ask "No, it isn't. You're correct" I point to a girl in the back "You didn't say no, but I knew you were thinking it because I can read your mind"

"So, no, it isn't. Don't worry I have checked out my babies and they're fine, but me? Nope, I'm awful. I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown. 5 kids, as well as all of you guys, it's so much" I lean my hand on the desk.

"Which is why our first unit is mental stability! Our first project of that unit is finding out if Ms. Mahone is mentally stable" I yell enthusiactically and my class laughs.

"I'm joking" I shake my head "I don't need you guys to do a project to figure out that I'm not mentally stable" I chuckle.

"So, any questions?" I ask, and someone raises their hand.

"Yes?"

"There's someone at the door" She points to the door. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and walk to the door, my eyes widening when I see Cole at the door.

"Give me a moment" I say as I open the door and walk out, cracking the door behind me "What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I was bored at home, so I came to visit. Let me in" He pushes me out of the way and I scoff "Love you mom" He kisses the top of my head and walks towards my desk sitting in my chair.

"Don't have kids" I say as I shut the door.

"Wow Mom! I feel the love" Cole scoffs.

"I don't know why, there's no love" I shake my head, my door opens again and Cole cheers.

"Go sister! That's my sister!" He yells, and Allison struts through the room, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Thanks, thanks, clothes brought to you by target"

"My children everyone" I motion to the both of them.

"Sorry mom, I just forgot to get you to sign this" She hands me an athletic permit. I fill it out and hand it back to her, Cole following her out of the room to 'make sure she got back to class safe'

"We're going to lock them out" I lock the door, and giggle.

***

"Hi Baby" Austin hugs me as he walks into the house, kissing my lips gently "How are my baby's?" He places both his hands on my stomach.

"They're good" I grin "I think they missed their daddy" I say as I feel them kick against my stomach.

"Mommy!" Ethan yells, running into the kitchen.

"Hi Buddy" I lean down to kiss his forehead "How was school?"

"Cool! I made so many new friends!"

"That's awesome!" I grin "Go take your stuff upstairs"

"Mom!" Allison yells, running down the steps, Cole following her "Cole stole my phone charger"

"Cole, give it back" I point a stern finger at him.

"Hi Daddy" Allison hugs him.

"Hi Princess" He kisses the top of her head.

"Go get the papers I need to sign" I tell her "Cole, give her her charger"

"Fine" He huffs, running back up the steps.

"Can you believe we're about to have two more?" Austin picks me up, sitting me onto the kitchen counter.

"I'm so not ready" I shake my head "We're going to be old parents" I pout.

"We're going to have five kids" He leans his head against my shoulder.

"Who would've thought" I breathe out a chuckle.

"Girls or boys?" I ask.

"Boys, because I want Allison to be my only little girl"

"I want more girls" I say, seeing Cole walking down the steps "Our sons suck" I say loudly and he walks into the kitchen.

"You wanna fight mom? Because we'll fight! Maybe I'll induce labor and you won't have such an attitude" He teases and I shake my head.

"You're an ass" I laugh.

"That's not nice" He pouts, Austin turns around, his back against my chest "Dad" Cole whines.

"What?"

"Mommy's being mean to me" He lays his head against his shoulder, his back hunched due to him being taller than Austin.

"She's not the nicest" I hear Austin whisper and I pinch his side.

"Love you Babe" He chuckles nervously and I roll my eyes.

"Love you Mommy" Cole teases, and I laugh.

"I love you two" I kiss each of their cheeks.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi
AP Calc sucks...
I hope you enjoyed this
I love you all

Bad_Boy_Hemmo