Part 2: Bulletproof

Description: "What do you mean you're sorry?!" I scream "It's too late for you to be sorry" I shove him against the wall.

"It can't be too late, please, you've got to believe me"

"Believe you?! I saw it with my own eyes! Actions speak louder than words Carter, and your actions scream this was all a mistake" I spit, my eyes filling with tears.

"Baby please, this can't be a mistake, I love you" He begs, looking utterly pathetic.

"If you truly loved me, you would've never done this, I know I shouldn't have trusted you"

"I do love you, I swear, I need you! Please don't leave me" He gets on his knees, pleading. But I turn away and walk to the door, he screams for me to come back, but I have no desire to continue this, I turn around one last time. 

"I thought we were bulletproof, but you always had the gun and I sat patiently, hoping and praying that you'd never pull the trigger, but you did, you shot me, you shot us and now it's over" I walk out of his house, and out of his life, we were toxic anyways, this is best for the both of us.

Characters featured in this Where are They Now?

1. Austin/Carter Mahone
2. Brogan Mahone
3. Mark The Gay Princess
4. Eleanor "Ella" Hughes
5. Oliver Robinson

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Alright, so this will be pretty long since there's a lot of people
So I'm pretty excited for this one, I love it.
I love you, and I hope you're as excited as me

And once again a warning:

THE CHAPTERS ARE SHORT ON PURPOSE!!!! NONE OF THE CHAPTERS ARE MEANT TO BE MORE THAN 1000 WORDS AND IF THEY ARE ITS BECAUSE I WAS HAVING A GOOD ASS TIME WRITING AND DIDNT WANT TO STOP. SO DONT COMMENT TELLING ME THEYRE SHORT BECAUSE I WILL GLADLY COPY AND PASTE THIS AS A REPLY. OKAY? OKAY!