Bulletproof: Austin/Carter Mahone

Who: Austin Carter Mahone.
Husband of Brogan Mahone
Father of Cole, Allison and Ethan Mahone

Age: 40

Relationship Status: Married to Brogan Anderson

Children: Cole- 20
              Allison: 16
              Ethan: 7

Occupation: Owner of an auto body shop.

Austin Mahone.

"Why can't any of you do shit right?" I huff, running a frustrated hand through my hair.

"But sir, we don't have any injuries" Billy raises a hand, and I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"We don't have any injuries" I mock "That does fucking matter! If we can't do shit right, what's the point of even having a shop to get injured at?"

"I'm not sure" He shakes his head.

"Exactly" I roll my eyes "this is the last warning for all of you" I look around the room "I don't need to keep any of you, I can find new workers like that" I snap my fingers "You're all dismissed"

I walk back to my office and take a seat, burying my head into my hands. My door opens and I groan loudly, until I hear their voice.

"Daddy?"

I look up and see my daughter Allison and my mood is immediately lifted "Baby Girl" I walk over to her, wrapping my arms around her in a hug. When she goes to pull away, I squeeze her tighter, and she giggles.

"Dad"

"Sorry, sorry" I chuckle, pulling away "What's up?"

"Mom said I should invite you to dinner tonight" She mumbles "With Stephen" She adds,mans my face drops, my eyes rolling.

"Dad!" She scolds "He's sweet"

"I doubt it"

"If you're not nice to him, I'm telling mom" She crosses her arms over her chest.

"Go ahead, I'm not scared" I copy her posture. She raises an eyebrow at me, as if she's testing me "I'm not scared" I repeat with a shrug.

"Fine" She pulls out her phone, dialing her moms phone number "Mommy?" She pouts, and my eyes widen "Daddy's being mean to Stephen and he said he's not coming to dinner tonight" She says, and my jaw drops.

"I did not!" I protest.

"Okay" She nods "Love you mom" She says, then hangs up the phone "Mom said if you don't come to dinner tonight, you'll regret it" She slides her phone into her pocket "See you later" She waves, skipping out of my office.

***

"Dad! You came!" Allison yells, wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm only doing this because I'm scared of what your mom will do" I roll my eyes.

"Oh, really?" A voice says from behind me. I close my eyes tightly and Allison laughs, letting me go.

"Good luck Dad" She laughs, walking off.

I turn around and look down, seeing Brogan staring up at me "Baby" I kiss her cheek.

"Why aren't you here to support your daughter?" She places her hands on her hips.

"You know why" I grumble.

"Austin, stop. You're acting like a child" She scoffs.

"No I'm not"

"Austin Carter" She pokes a stern finger at my chest.

"Brogan Violet" I mock.

"Stop being mean. Stephen isn't bad. He's very sweet"

"No he's not" I roll my eyes.

"Austin" She places her hands on my chest "I know how you're feeling, you know that" She kisses my jaw "I did the same thing when Cole got his girlfriend but look at the two of them now"

"But, you don't get it" I sigh "That's my little girl"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi
I hope you enjoyed this
I haven't decided whether I want to continue Brogans part from there or not.
I probably won't.

I love you all

Bad_Boy_Hemmo