Chapter 4:a chase,death match, autobots,and Opi!!!!!

Chapter 4:

Kaiya woke up and got dressed in her awesome outfit..... hehe that rhymed

Anyway I put on my white shirt with a rust colored trim than my skirt that went to a few inches above my knee an the skirts color is a silver with a rust color orange trim with knee high socks and black flats. I put my cole black strait hair up in my normal pig tails and to finish the look I grabbed my first ever wrench it was the same color as my outfit as I hid it in my cloths then skipped down stairs.

When I got down stair I got my secret food I called my sweet juice. (Energon)

Flash back

Three year old kaiya was playing in the back yard with a little shovel when she had dug a pretty deep hole a strange glowing blue liquid ozzing out of the ground

With curiously of the three yer old she was she put a finger unit and tasted it when it was in her mouth it felt like she had just had a good nap when she had a few more sips she cleverly covered it and walk/Wodle to the house.

Flashback over

When she put in a water bodle and tools long slow sip and that was just as sam came down stairs

He took out the milk and chugged it from the carton, then mojo started barking loudly that made me tempted to pull out her wrench. that's when she heed the familiar engine of her friend. she ran out side and hopped in but not before grabbing her skate board and then hid in the back seat but fell asleep.

She woke up to Sam shrinking and mikeala hopping in . (yawn) "whatcha doing" guys they both jumped at her voice. "What are you doing here sparks!?" he yelled Then we were pushed out of the car and bumble bee transformed and so did the police car . but before the death match really got heated a miny bot shot out and ran tword Sam and tackled him to the ground.

"No one touches my brother but me!" then I yelled in a language that didn't understand but the miny bot did. r looked up and then you could literally see little hearts in its eye or what ever they are. the robot charged but instead got hit in the the head by a certain wrench and then got hacked by Chainsaw . kaiya grabbed her baby and hid it back in my cloths while whispering " pervert "After that we talked to bumblebee for a little bit then bee changed into his car mode and said "Ant more qustions you want to ask?" The car ride was silent but bee was thinking of frezzy and the way he reacted to soulsong (kaiya remember her cydertronion name from the last chapter)

before the car ride

bumblebee was sent flying by barrracade and saw frenzy and saw heard hm say a" an unmated femme!?" bee was just about to stop him but then he saw a wrench fit frenzy he silently laughed his arf off.

After barracade was knocked out they went to

back to the present

we drove to abandoned field and saw four mediors coming down to earth. I didn't know but i ran tword one if them, i heard them calling after me but i still followed one meteoroid ounce it hit land and got a car mode it stopped in an empty ally and transformed and said something that i never thought i would hear " hello sweetspark" for some reason she didn't know for the moment, she knew this was her father, she was so happy that instead of father she cried " Opi Opi" after that we drove behind other cars.

Back at the field

After sparks left bumblebee told sam and mikeala to get in the car . After awhile sam and mikeala got to an ally and four cars came a emergency car with me inside it a, peterbelt,GMC topkick (is that right?) and a sports car. The peterbelt was the first to transform.

He was about thirty feet tall giver take it taller. when Sam me and mikeala were next to each other he took a breath and said in a deep voice "are you Sam Witwicky and kaiya sparks?" 'Man he has a handsome voice....... where did this come'from I was snapped out of my thought when the truck said "I am Optimus Prime leader of the autobots

********************************************************

It sort of a cliffhanger but also not

Hope you liked it

Peace to ma peeps

COMMENT

VOTE

Bye