Chapter 9 Part 2

Chapter 9

(Recap)

Chapter 9

We were in the weapons room when the lights flickered off then on. The voice on the overhead speaker said" NBE-1's chamber has lost power repeat NBE-1's chamber hase lost power.

'crap, crap, crap' my thoughts kept repeating as i marched up to dumbbutt and slapped him 6 times while saying or screaming "where. is. my. BIG. brother. BUMBLEBEE!!!!!

But sadly her emotions got in the way of her fury and she stepped back she started sobbing her eyes out.

(Will Lennox's Prove)(dunt dunt duuu!!!!)

I turned to see that girl.... Kiaya, I think sobbing and the dumba*sorry*butt smirking at her.....

Line Break( sorry ma peeps but my brains has been messed up by Plot bunnies so we are skipping to when they find bumbles)

When the group passed through a set of double doors, Kaiya heard the most heart wrenching sound........
" bumblebee!!!" She screamed then in her panicked fury broke all the weapons and ran over and hugged bee's face plates.
Kaiya heard a multiple gun click and her being scooped up into giant, yellow hands.
"What the....!"
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^(to the story)

Kaiya looked behind her to see a familiar baby blue, eyed, metal face.
She hugged the his face plates and giggled "hey bee" Bee chirped happily but then cupped Kaiya closer to his chest.

That's when she remembered the people with guns; apparently Bee did too. His arm changed into a huge canon and pointed at everyone. Kaiya's eyes widen and she raises a hand and moved her hand sideways in one quick motion. Everyone's guns except the soldiers who had helped her flew out of their hands and skidded on the floor.

Kaiya turned to face be, "Bee listen,ok, the cube is here and we need your help. Bee made a whirling sound and nodded his head.

Everyone ran into the chamber holding the allspark. Bee set kaiya down and made a sound of aww. He then touched apart of the cub and sparks on energy played along its surface.

The soldiers shifted and Epps said " he doing something, he doing something..." All the while shift his hold on the gun.

The cud then started to shink into itself and became the size of a very large box that a human could hold.

Lennox then spoke up in a commanding voice, "All right men the deceptions are going to be looking for this cub, we need to go into the city and find someplace to hide it

The senator agreed as well.

Bumblebee then transformed into his car form all the while speaking through the radio, " Let's get to it...."
___________________________
To be continued......
Sorry for not updating in ..... Awhile😅😐😶 Here is part of part 2..... ✌