~32~

After their night of undisturbed rest, they woke up nice and early so that they could get to their destination as quickly as they could.

They all stretched, still feeling sore from yesterday.

"Alright everyone, are you ready to go to school?" Dawn smiled, getting blank stares from everyone else.

She laughed, "You guys are totally not morning people."

She tried to make everyone getting up. She tried most of the accurate methods: tickling, shaking, and being an overall brat.

After the other three were tortured for who knows how long, they made their way to school. They all clung onto Camden, as they flew to school together.

Before they took off, Camden suggested an idea, "Want to patrol over the town? Y'know, before we have to be at school for years on end." They all smiled and nodded.

They looked over the town. It was still early morning, so it would be a bit hard to see the flying children. They all looked over the sleeping city.

Dawn smiled at everyone's happy thoughts. She first started with Phoenix:

Woah, look at the city! It looks so cool from this view. I'm sure going to miss being alone, but I am thankful that I found all these people. They are very awesome.

Dawn's smile widened. Phoenix normally was the snappy, sassy child. To hear him think those words made her actually feel something. Next, she went to Camden's mind:

The city is so beautiful, with all the lights and dark looking houses. What would it look like if the houses had a few lights on? Well, I am happy that they wanted to fly with me again, I failed pretty bad. Are their music classes in school? If so what pieces would they have...

Dawn playfully rolled her eyes, a smile escaping her lips. What a nerd. And finally, she went to Sapphire:

Will I be okay at school? Are there going to be bullies? What did Dad say about bullies again...was it "Beat them up until they plead for mercy"? I honestly don't know at this point. I miss them already, but I have these guys, right? Hope so, they seem trustworthy enough to not leave me in the dust. Well, I guess this is it.

Dawn frowned a little. Sapphire thought too much. She grabbed her ankle in reassurance. She felt Camden move around, and turn in the direction of the school.

~~

They arrived at this large, plain open area that was in the middle of some trees. It was surprising how it was just in the middle of nowhere, where someone could easily build a town.

Camden slowly lowered them all to the ground. They walked towards the blank area.

"...Is this where the school is supposed to be?" Sapphire asked, fiddling with her ring.

"I guess so..." Dawn muttered.

Just before anyone said another word, a large, light brown building appeared.

It slowly began to reveal itself as trees began to "grow" up from the ground. The building was truly marvelous - built with bricks and had a large entranceway, a beautiful archway. Etched on the archway was "Ivybane: School for Magical Children."

Apart from the building, large maple trees were on the sides of the trail. Seeing a little bit further from the school, there were multiple old-fashioned buildings, some sports courts, and a dining center. In short, the school that they were going to be in for years to come, is similar to a college.

"Woah..." they all said in unison.

The first one to walk up to the school was none other than Sapphire. She practically ran towards the front gates. Dawn smiled at the excited curly-haired girl. She was so worried, but once she came here, she was fine all along.

~~

It was the first day of school. They had all of their stuff, thanks to Phoenix's teleportation skills. They went to their first class, which so happened to be math. They all trudged their way to class, the class that none of them likes very much.

Sapphire and Dawn were in for a real shock when they saw a familiar man sitting up at the front.

"Dawn It's the Dumbledore guy!" Sapphire yelled, hiding behind her friend.

The "Dumbledore" guy just smiled, "Yes, it's me, but please just call me Professor." he said. "Your seats are over there."

~~

They progressed through their day. Once the final bell had rung, they were told to go to their specially designed houses. Apparently, the school made houses for each of the new students that came - so the team would all be in the same house. They chatted, ate dinner, and went to bed.

Sapphire closed her eyes and smiled,

"I like this place," she whispered.

"Agreed." said the team.