~25~

After a while of determining which berries they were going to eat, Camden and Dawn decided it was time to head back to check on the rest of the team.

"Why are we only eating berries again?" Camden asked, peering at the berries that they had collected.

"We are eating them because they are a pretty low risk if you know which berries to pick," Dawn said, not really interested.

Suddenly, they saw something go past them, and see the shed.

"Oh no...Camden, stay behind me and be quiet," she instructed, as she wearily made her way to the stranger that was intruding.

They saw the stranger slowly go up to the window and peer their head near the glass to see what was inside.

Dawn's eyes widened, "Cam, be prepared to fight."

~~

Ceren shot his head to look around. There, he saw two kids, one with brown hair and was clearly angry, and a boy with black hair, that was quiet and hiding slightly in the back.

"Huh, never expected to see you again." the girl said, a small smile on her face, "So where's the rest of your team, huh? Did they all leave you? Did they leave you, abandoned you?" she tried to rile him up.

He kept his fists at his side.

The door of the shed opened since the other children were curious about what was happening outside.

Sapphire gave Ceren a small smile since she recognized him, but her small faded quickly once she heard what Dawn was telling him, "What are you here for? You are practically nothing without your team and machines to eliminate us."

Ceren was getting angry - how dare she thinks that she is better than him?

He looked at what he had and tried to think of something that would help him in a battle. But he was interrupted by a voice that he knew all too well:

"Why hello there, Pipsqueak. Looks like you found what we were looking for."

Ceren smiled as he saw his team.

Although he was playing with death from leaving them in the dust, he found all the targets, like he was supposed to.

The team looked at all of the kids and rapidly took out their equipment. They knew what was going to happen, and they knew that they were ready.

Dawn flicked her wrist, as large roots sprawled from the ground and went towards the hunters, as they flew in all directions.

Phoenix then took to action, by making a small ring of flames around them, making it extremely hard to escape before teleporting away.

The hunters took a katana and began slashing it around, which made Sapphire almost laugh. They think that they could just swing around a sword and think that they're going to take the kids down? No way.

She stopped time only for a few seconds in order to change her position. The hunter lunged forward, confused as to why he had missed. Sapphire placed her hands up, forming a ball of water. Before they could move out of the way, Sapphire threw the ball their way, so forcefully that they went into the ground.

Camden's eyes wandered over everyone, quickly noticing that Ceren was getting away. Camden squinted his eyes as he flew in the trees, watching Ceren carefully.

Tesla shot lightning from her hands, stunning one of the hunters. He had one eyebrow burnt off as he fell to the ground.

Dawn made more roots, hoping that would stun them enough for her to think of more things that she could use to defend herself and the team.