I quickly took out my phone and called her. She answered immediately. 'Finally some one decided to call their best friend! Forget about something?' She asked. 'Shit! Yesterday! We were supposed to meet! I'm so sorry ! But you'll understand once I tell you the big news. Come over yeh?' I asked her. 'Yeh ! Be there in 3 minutes' Kyles lives 3 houses away from mine so she probably needs to change or something. I turned to Perrie. 'Kylie is my best friend once I moved here ! She knows everything' I told her. She nodded her head and walked to my closet to choose something for me to wear tonight. The door bell rang and a few seconds later Kylie walks into my room. I immediately hug her. 'I'm so sorry Kyles' I apologise. 'Yeah ! Yeah! Blah blah ! News?' She said simply. This is why I loved Kyles she never bothered with apologies and such ! Its always been if we fought okay a few hours later we're hugging. Its like how Niall and I are !

'Okay...well firstly this is Perrie' I say pointing to Perrie who came out with 3 dresses. 'Hii ! I'm Kylie Martin ! I know who you are ! Nice to meet you!' Kylie said.

Perrie smiled 'nice to meet you too! '

'So err the reason you guys are here is to help me...get ready for my date...with Niall !!!!' I yelled. Kylie literally jumped up and tackled me !

'YESSSS! I KNEW YOU GUYS WILL END UP TOGETHER ! OH MY BANANA CAKES!!!!' Kylie yelled.

'Shhh! Kyles' I whispered. We both got up.

'Okay ! So we have a lot to do. Its now 12:30 ! mum will have lunch ready by 1:00 and then we have until what time until Niall picks you up?' Kylie asked much calmer

'He said 6:30 ! ' I replied.

'Yeh! So we have until 2 to eat and the 4. Hours to prepare. I already have 3 gorgeous dresses for you to choose from' Perrie stated.

I turned to her and saw she held up 3 of my favourite dresses and 2 of them I hadn't even worn yet. I smiled at her.

'Thank you guys for doing this.' I told them.

Kyles hugged me ! 'Anything for you Abi'

'Yeah! Even if we just met it feels like we've been friends for ages' perrie said.

Mum called us to eat and we all sat around chatting and everything . Mum even offered to help me get ready but I told her its fine. By the time we were done I looked at the time and it was 3:15 ! Shit!

'Shit! Guys! We need to head upstairs' I yelled and ran upstairs. Both Kyles and Perrie ran up behind me laughing.

Perrie put all 3 dresses across my room floor. It was either the dress with a white top half and the bottom skirt would be a floral design, the 2nd dress a blue/green dress with an open back or a dress with a cardigan and that I'd wear with some tights.

'Hmmm...I think the floral designed one! I have never worn that one and I've loved it! ' I said. I picked it up and ran to my bathroom. I showered and washed my hair in my strawberry and vanilla shampoo. I hopped out and slid into the dress. It fit perfectly. I walked out and I saw the perfect pair of shoes. A pair of white stilettos. I looked over at Kylie 'did you bring those?'. She just nodded ' I knew you always liked them so I just ran home quickly and brought them. You can keep them I've never worn them' she said. I walked over to her and hugged her. 'Thank you so muck Kyles' I said.

Perrie started on my make up which she was just amazing at. And Kyles did my hair. She and a hair iron were magic. She curled my hair into light ringlets at the ends and she straightened my fringe a bit. Perrie made my eyes look even bluer with the eye shadow she did lightly around my eyes and she made my cheek bones look more full with some blush. She added a little bit of lipgloss and it was done. I slipped into my high heel shoes and looked at the time; 5:30 ! Not bad! An hour to spare. We decided just to watch a bit of tv and listen to some music.

*Niall's POV*

To say I was nervous was an understatement ! I went through everything in my head over and over again. When I dropped Abi and Perrie off I drove back to the apartment! Everyone had left except Zayn who thankfully was going to help me get ready. I didn't tell Abi what to wear but anything would be fine because well its...private so no one would be around. Zayn had picked out jeans,suprahs a shirt with my denim shirt/jacket. Zayn always helped me in times like these because he some how knew his fashion more than I did. I showered really quickly and put on my clothes. I brushed my hair normally but not in a quif because I knew abi loved it down and just messy. I put on my cologne. And was ready. I checked the time and it was 5:30...I just had to call the place to make sure everything was perfect and ready. As I sat on the couch staring at the screen Zayn walked in.

'Mate don't worry ! It will go perfectly' he said. I gave him a bro hug and thanked him for everything. I decided to leave early. I texted Abi first.

To: AbiBear

Heey...errr I know its an hour early...are you ready ??

Can't wait to see youuu ! :P

-Nialler xx

A few minutes later I received a reply

From: AbiBear

Yeh ! Just finished getting ready.

Can't wait ! :D

Abiiii xx

I grabbed my keys and ran out to my car. I drove to Abi's house. I walked up to her door and rang the door bell. A few minutes later Abi walked out looking as beautiful as ever ! WOW!

I hugged her.

'You look beautiful,love!' I whispered in her ear. She blushed and looked at me.

'Not too bad yourself Ni' she said with a smirk.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the car. I opened her door for her and she got in whispering a Thank You . I ran to the other side and got in. I started the car and just before we reached the destination I pulled over. I handed her a blindfold.

'Abi, please put this on ! Its a surprise' I asked her. She nodded and put it on.

'Ni, you know how much I hate surprises' she grumbled. I chuckled.

Once we got there I opened her door and led her slowly to the destination. I had extra clothing items just in case.

'You can take it off now! We're here' I whispered.

When she opened her eyes,her eyes sparkled and I knew that she was happy because its what she has always wanted.

________________________________

BOOM!

Isn't it just sweet ??

Don't hate me !!

The next chapter will be amaazingg ! Lots of surprises !

Do you like Kylie ??? She's awesome just like the real life person...you know who you are ;)

Thanks for reading!

Please vote and comment !

Love youuu!

Zeeee!!

xoxo