Chapter 66

Sierra pov

Marissa came over with Harley and honestly I wish Demi never had him. He is just getting left out in glad and upsets Wilmer got custody. "Bye Grandma and Grandpa and Dallas." I hugged everyone and so did Demi, me and Madison still weren't friends. We gathered our luggage as security guards helped us to our private jet. So many paparazzi I mean we did just kind of jump off the face of the earth for 3 weeks.

I held Harley and stood close to mom because there were SOO many paparazzi. We stayed off social media and shit because there was a rumor that Demi lost custody of me and she ran away with me and Harley. Then Wilmer killed himself or whatever, but he was just in rehab.

We settled on our private jet and instantly Harley fell asleep on Demi's lap. She looked fucking exhausted and looked like she had been crying for a while. I mean I wouldn't blame her as soon as her life gets good something ruins it. "Mom?" I said softly. She looked at me and blinked as tears ran down her face. "Y-yes baby?" She softly smiled. "Stop, stop fake smiling. Your hurting mom, your tired please give me Harley and take a nap." I said firmly. "I need to stay strong, plus you don't need to take Harley." She protested.

"No! You don't need to be strong for me! I love you and you can cry, you can sob, be mad, you have every right. Just stop faking and take care of yourself!" I said harsher than intended. "I'm sorry-sorry, I love you." I took Harley from her.

We arrived home and everything is still here and left the way it was when we left. Marissa decided to stay for a little bit. When we arrived Demi went straight to her room and I'm assuming she either went to sleep or she is crying herself to sleep. "This really sucks. She doesn't deserve this." I mumbled speaking to Marissa. "Can you let princess outside? And I know it sucks we just need to be there and support her." I opened the door and princess ran outside then I closed the door.

"She is always here for me, I feel bad she should be living her life not raising a kid at 26, I wish she waited to adopt." I played with my fingers and looked down. "Please don't feel like that. She loves you so much and she wanted to. Sure sometimes she misses it, but you guys have a relationship I have never seen before, you make her so so so happy." Marissa smiled. "I guess, sometimes I feel like Demi adopted me because she felt bad for me. I was the girl crying in the corner with torn up clothes, no dignity, didn't know the first thing about the world. Out of all the girls she picked me." I shrugged. Marissa was speechless.

"You know that's not true, she saw you and immediately fell in lo-" then Marissa was cut off when I heard a yelp from the backyard. I jumped off the couch and ran to the window. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I screamed. "Holy shit!" Marissa panicked. "I'm getting Demi!" She yelled.

I grabbed the biggest knife I could and I opened the back door and ran down the steps. The coyote I saw a few seconds ago was gone. "PRINCESS!" I screamed sobbing. I dropped the knife and looked down at the torn up puppy, bleeding profusely. I fell to my knees, was this the same coyote that killed Buddy? (REST IN PEACE BUDDY)

I felt hands pick me up and I started sobbing and screaming "PRINCESS!" I yelled. It was Demi "you can't touch her! She could have Rabies now!" Demi fought. I could feel Demi's tears hit me, but I realized it was beginning to rain. Demi picked me and my legs wrapped around her waist and I buried my head in the crook of her neck, "I'm so sorry!" I sobbed. "Your mad at me, I'm sorry!" Me and Demi and Marissa were now soaking wet as we reached the back door.

"There are towels in the laundry room, please grab some." Marissa nodded and got some.

Demi set me down and wrapped the towel around me. "I'm not mad baby." She spoke softly. I slowly sobbed as there was a loud ass thunder. Marissa and Demi both hugged me.

We had all showered and changed and I laid in my bed. It was still thunderstorm then the power went out. "Fuck" my tv turned off and I decided to go to Demi's room. I walked out of my room and hides my way to hers. I opened her door and see her laying down and I hear sniffles. Since it was dark she couldn't tell I opened the door I stood in the door way  "should I go in?" I thought. Then there was a huge thunder scaring me "ah!" I screamed with my heart beating out of my chest. Then Demi screamed "what the fuck!"

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" I panicked. "Wha- Sierra?" She asked, she sounded congested obviously from crying. "I- I was just wondering if we had any um, uh..." I looked around in the dark "my uh inhaler! yeah, I can't find it." I panicked.

"Well, I mean you obviously can't find it because it's dark and there is no power." She said rather rude. But I let it slide, "yeah I mean you had it in your purse." Then the lights flickered on and revealed Demi's face. I let out a soft gasp, her eyes were bloodshot, tear stains on her cheeks. "Sierra, just look in my damn purse and please get out." She said aggressively, throwing her covers off and going to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and looked in her purse, then I realized I don't fucking have an inhaler something was wrong.... really wrong.

----------------------------

Comment & vote

What's wrong with Demi? Any guesses??