Chapter 32

Sierra pov

"Sierra! Wake up!" Demi said shaking me. "What why?" I moaned. "Come on we're having a beach day! Just you and me." She smiled. "Can we get ice cream?" I smiled. "You betcha! Now let's go baby!" Demi left my room and I got up and grabbed my swim suit.

I brushed my hair, grabbed some jean shorts put them on and grabbed sandals, for it being Winter it was hot as hell

I brushed my hair, grabbed some jean shorts put them on and grabbed sandals, for it being Winter it was hot as hell. Like 95 degrees, "ready mom." I smiled. "Don't you to look beautiful!" Wimler smiled. I laughed "haha okay." I laughed. Mom had a bag full of beach shit. "Okay, let's go. We need to take a pit stop though." Demi smiled. "That's fine." It was one in the afternoon. I played on my phone as mom pulled up to hugs ass gate, she typed in a code and the gate opened. "What are we skin here?" I giggled. "Hold on." We drove through the huge ass houses to a private road and we drove up it. "Welcome to our new home!" Mom smiled with her award winning smile. "No...way." I got out of the car and looked at the huge house

" I got out of the car and looked at the huge house

"Come on let's go inside." Mom grabbed my hand to the front door and she put the key in and we walked in. It had two stairs cases "holy shit. This the best thing I have ever seen!" I cheered. "Can I go look around?" I asked. "Go ahead it's your house to!" Mom smiled. I hugged her and she hugged back. I looked at the house the rooms were huge and the master bedroom and what's going to be my room had a closet like Hannah Montana. I hit a button and an empty rack of where clothes go spins. It was amazing. It had a giant recording room, and huge gym, a giant kitchen, a huge theater room, a game room and the outside had a giant waterfall pool and a cabana, the pool had a diving board.

"Holy shit this is amazing mom!" I screamed running to her. "I told you, you would like it." She smiled. "How far is this from bea apartment?" I asked. "20-25 minutes." She softly smiled. "That's not bad, now come on we got a beach to go to!" We got in the car and drove to the beach

Me and demi got out of the car and we walked to the beach. People were noticing us but didn't come up. Sooner or later the paparazzi was going to be here. I slid off my jean shorts and took off my sandals me and demi put our hair in buns. I put my feet and in the sand and smiled. "Come on mom!" I yelled grabbing her hand. We ran down the beach and got in the water. "Ahh!" We both screamed because the water was colder than we anticipated. We went to where I could only stand because since I can't swim. Then just like that paparazzi showed up but stayed hidden.

"Come here!" Demi giggled. She grabbed my waist and picked me up. "Ahh! Mom!" I screamed laughing. She threw me down and I went under water and the stood up. "Haha very funny!" I smiled. I splashed her playfully, "come on let's get some ice cream." Demi smiled grabbing my hand as she helped me out of the water. We walked to out stuff and out on our shoes. "Can I get on your back?" I asked. "Sure sweetheart." I got on her back immediately regretting it because I'm so fat, im probably going to break her back.

We got to the Icecream truck and Demi set me down. "Can I get a rocket pop?" Demi asked "can I get a strawberry pop?" I smiled. He nodded and handed us the ice cream and mom payed when we turned around to walk away we heard screams. We looked back and the guy was jumping around. Then me and Demi looked at eachother and started laughing.

We walked back to our stuff and we laid down towels and sat on them. I laid on my back and Demi did the same. "Sierra! Can we get a picture?" A group of girls asked along with a guy. I looked at Demi who started laughing. "Definitely." I smiled. I stood up and so did Demi "I'll take the picture for you." Demi smiled. "Oh my god- Demi Lovato, this is officially the best day ever." The guy freaked out. I began to laugh. I took a group picture then individual pictures with everyone. I had to admit the guy was actually pretty hot.

Then me and Demi switched and she did that same. "Thank you so much!" The group smiled. "No problem!" I smiled then they ran off. I looked at my phone and it was now 3. "I'm going to go in the water." I smiled. "Then I will to." Demi giggled. I raised an eyebrow "then you have to beat me!" I yelled getting a head start. "You cheated fucker!" Demi yelled laughing. She started to catch up and then right as I was about to hit the water I turned. I laughed really hard. I noticed people recording us by I didn't care I was having so much fun.

I turned around and saw Demi right behind me "no you don't!" She yelled. She grabbed my waist cashing me to scream then she spun me around. "Hahah mom!" I laughed. She picked me up bridal style and walked to the water. She put me down and I splashed her. We played in the water for a little bit then we decided to go home because it was now 4. We got out of the water "Sierra! I'm tired! Carry me!" Demi giggled. "I can try." I smiled. She got on my back and surprisingly she wasn't that heavy. I carried her all the way to our stuff then put her down.

"Wow, strong much?" Demi laughed. I shrugged "what can I say." I laughed. We gathered our stuff and I put my shorts on then my shoes. I picked up my phone and Bea texted me. "Having fun at the beach with out me :/"

I rolled my eyes and ignored her. We walked back to the car and once my eyes settled I looked at mom and started laughing "did you forget to put on screen on your face?" I laughed. "Me! Look at you!" We both pulled out our phones and looked at our sunburned faces and we began laughing. I now had to go to the photo shoot. "Selfie first." I went on my snapchat and we took a picture and I put the caption as "oops, forget sunscreen." Then we headed home

-------------------

How cute omg! Don't forget to comment and vote!