Chapter 46

Sierra pov

We all headed back to the hotel room for presents and cake. I'm on cloud 9 right now, we decided to open presents first then we would do cake and stuff at the outdoor pool. I don't know why I even agreed to it, considering I can't SWIM.

Mar handed me gifts and I opened them one by and thanking the person. I got a bunch of nice jewelry and clothes Jimmy sent me a shirt with his face all over it because I went on the show and pictures of me wearing the shirt with my face all over it exploded the internet.

I laughed loudly, "thank you guys so much!" I smiled. "Let's go hit the pool for 2 hours!" I smiled. "Wait! There is one more." Demi giggled. What could it possibly be? Oh maybe a new computer! Demi softly picked up a box, I pulled off the lid and gasped "oh my god!" I yelled. I grabbed the baby puppy and held him. "Oh my gosh!" People awed. "Thank you mom and dad!" I smiled crying. "Hi baby. Welcome to the Lovato family!" I smiled kissing the dogs head. "Is it a he or she? What breed is it?" I asked petting it. "It's a she, and she a purebred Corgi." Wilmer smiled. "Oh my god, I'm gonna call her princess." I squealed. I went to my snapchat and took a selfie "a new member of the Lovato family! This is Princess!" I typed then hit send to story.

"Okay let's hit the pool! We only have 2 hours!" I giggled. I put princess on the bed and quickly got my swim suit and changed, I was so skinny my rib cage was showing perfectly. I walked out and everyone went in one by one. I went on my phone and posted the selfie on Instagram. I then went on snapchat and took a bunch of video.

I picked up princess "David can you watch her?" I asked. "Sure sweetheart." He smiled. He gently picked her up from me. Demi wrapped her arm around me as she looked totally hot in her swim suit. We walked to the outdoor pool it was huge it had water slides and diving boards. I bit my lip as I saw all the people. "Let's go!" My friends smiled. I looked at them and we ran and jumped into the shallow end of the pool. Demi and Marissa got some chairs and started talking and sun bathing.

We messed around and played in the shallow end. "Sierra! Happy birthday!" People kept screaming. "Thank you!" I yelled back and smiled. They had all surrounded themselves around me and my friends. "Sierra! Let's go on the water slide!" Josh smiled pulling my arm.

No, definitely not.

"Water-slide! Water-slide! Water- slide!" Joey got the people chanting. I began to panic "okay let me go pee first." I fakely smiled. People boo'ed

I made it through my way of fans as I was being touched and had people flashing there phones in my face. I didn't care it's just that it's upsetting I can't go to the pool with my friends. Then it's even more annoying and humiliating that I can't do the things my friends want to do. I quickly found Demi "mom-" I said as I looked up and saw the pack of girls of boys that were standing at the edge of the beach chair. Demi and Marissa were laying on there stomach, they sat up and turned around. "Holy shit." Demi and Mar said unison. "Come here." I grabbed her hand and people screamed.

I pulled her out of the chair and ran to the bathrooms, I brought her in and locked the door behind us "Sierra? Are you okay?" Demi asked concerned. "yes- well no- I don't know! I need you to say we need to leave or something because they won't leave me alone with my friends, and Joey wants me to go on the water slide with her because everyone else went down, but I'll freaking drown if I go down it. But all the fans want me to!" I panicked. Demi put her hands on my shoulders because I was honestly going to cry from being put on the spot and pressure.

"Calm down sweetheart. It's only been 30 minutes, won't that look suspicious?" Demi asked. "Well- yeah but won't it look bad when I die!" I freaked out. "What if I went down with you?" Demi smiled. "I would crush you." I laughed. She then picked me up,

"Bitch please and you'll also be like 20 times lighter in water." Demi smiled putting me down. "Dang mom your strong as hell." I smiled. "Okay, let's go down." I smiled. Demi bent down and hugged me and I hugged back.

I opened the door and the fans were a good amount away from the bathroom. They screamed when we came out. I held moms hand tight as I began to feel insecure and humiliated. "It will be okay baby." Demi whispered in my ear as we made our way to the pool. We got into the water "oh! That was cold!" Demi laughed making us all laugh. "God what took you so long are you like on your period or something?" Joey and Jordyn laughed. I rolled my eyes "no." I scoffed crossing my arms then the fans laughed.

"Don't they have better places to be then to watch us swim?" I groaned. "Someone them drove just to be here, now are we going down the slide?" Joey asked. "-why don't you and Jordyn slide down and I'll slide with Sierra, we can do the race slides." Demi smiled. "Alright sounds good." She smiled. I mouthed 'thanks'

"Wait- where is Sam?" I asked looking around. "She left, she didn't like the fans and has felt ignored. So she left to the room to changed and catch a flight." Chandler said. "What a bitch!" I mumbled.

"Well, alrighty let's go." I smiled. We walked over to the slides and we climbed up the stairs with Demi behind me, then Joey and Jordyn climbing up the stairs to slide next to us. "YALL ARE GOING DOWN!" I yelled joking. "IN YOUR DREAM!" Joey laughed. We got to the slide and I began to freak out "mom, I can't- I really can't." I panicked. "HEY WHATS THE HOLD UP!" Joey asked a bit annoyed.

"Hold on." Mom said calmly. She grabbed my hands, "if you don't want to that's okay." Demi smiled as fans chanted my name. I rolled my eyes "ARE YOU REALLY SCARED OF A WATER SLIDE! WHAT A LOSER!" I heard someone yell laughing. I slammed my eyes shut as tears began to form. "Let's just get it over with." I sat down on the slide and Demi sat behind me, she wrapped her arms around my stomach and put her legs straight out. "Okay." She smiled. We heard the buzzer go off and we were off. It was a long slide. I quickly grabbed Demi's arm that was around my stomach in a tight grip. I could hear her laughing and Joey and Jordyn. But I was panicking.

Then we stopped and we were flown into the pool, I went under and Demi grabbed me quickly and brought me up, she put one hand under my stomach and made it look like I was swimming. "Thank you." I whispered. "No problem princess." She smiled. We swam to the edge and I pulled my self out and Joey and Jordyn came out "we totally beat you!" They laughed. "As if!" I laughed. "We totally beat you guys!" Demi chimed in smiling. "You guys wanna do the monster?" Joey smiled. The monster was a slide that went really fast and dropped you like straight down. "Hahah no." I said cashing everyone to laugh.

"Why were you even freaking out about the slide? I mean nothing can really happen." Jordyn laughed. I shrugged "just hate them." Then we all got out of the pool and went to our chairs. "Okay guys, we better leave now so we can get showered and changed." Demi smiled. I internally cheered, "okie dokie." They smiled. As we were leaving I took pictures with some fan as did Demi and Chandler.

--------------------------

Don't forget to comment and vote! Please check out my new book 'I'm just a maid' THANK YOU LOVE YOU!