Chapter 64

Sierra pov

We arrive back to my grandparents and Demi carries me and holds Madison's hand "what the hell happened to them!?" Grandma snaps. "Well after I came here I was going to surprise them but I arrived at the bowling place and Sierra was getting beat up by a girl named Paisley, who we have had LOTS of problems with in the past." Demi says annoyed. "Just clean up Madison while I deal with Sierra."

I'm silently sobbing on Demi shoulders as she gently sets me on the couch. "D-demi, I'm sorry-" I cry. "Please don't cry-" she chokes out coming back with a rag. "I have to clean your face don't move." I didn't move, my face was cleaned up and Grandma and Grandad helped Madison, obviously she was done faster. "C-can I have pain medicine?" I asked because my back and stomach were in agonizing pain. "Sure baby," Demi stood up and I shut my eyes ow ow ow ow ow ow "FUCK!" I screamed out causing alarming eyes to shoot on me. "You okay!?" Demi asked a little panicked. "My fucking back! It hurts!" I started to cry she handed me water and pain medicine. "Let me see." I nodded and Demi helped me lay down on my stomach, she lifted up my shirt "shit, mom come here." Demi said I closed my eyes as tear poured out of my eyes. "Should I take her to the hospital or the doctor?"

"Take her to the doctor tomorrow." She said calmly, so my back isn't that bad. "Does anything else hurt?" Demi asked softly. I nodded "my stomach." Oh fuck, no no my cuts, she will see them. "Okay well I got to see."

"No! No! Never mind, I'm fine!" I fought back. Demi looked at me confused, "I'm fine, never mind." Demi stood up from out of her squat position. "Okay...well um how about you and Madison go take nap." She softly smiled. "Yeah Madison go take a nap in your room." Grandma said kissing the top of her head. "Alright." Then she exited the room and Demi helped me up and into the bedroom. "Thank you."

I woke up to the wonderful smell of cookies, I grabbed my phone and looked at the text messages

From: Baby❤️❤️
Uh, haven't heard from you in like 2 weeks where the hell are you?

From Baby❤️❤️
Your a fucking slut Lovato! Sleep around with all the guys while you have a boyfriend!

From Baby❤️❤️
I just had sex with 2 girls fuck you whore

What the hell is he talking about! I certainly didn't sleep with any guys! But he slept with TWO girls, I texted him

To: Baby❤️❤️
What the hell! I'm in goddamn Texas! Wilmer and Demi got a divorce so we flew to Texas, I haven't slept with anyone because I have been FUCKING BED RIDDEN, glad to know what you have been up to.
*image attached*

I felt the tears rising up but they were angry tears, i went to my Instagram and took out date out of my
Bio,

From Jackass
That picture could be photoshopped! I have proof you been sleeping around! So how does it feel!?
*image attached*

To Jackass
That picture is 3 YEARS OLD YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER LOOK AT MY HAIR! Stop texting me!

And with that I sent my phone flying across the room "FUCK! YOU!" I screamed. I got out of the bed and went into the kitchen "woah woah woah!" Grandma said trying to stop me. I grabbed a knife "uh! Demi!" Grandma yelled, I looked in the back yard and saw Demi in the pool with Dallas and grandpa, I bolted up the stairs and flew open Madison's door "HOW FUCKING COULD YOU!? AGAIN! SLEEP WITH MY BOYFRIEND YOU FUCKING WHORE!" I screamed as tears spilled out of my eyes.

"WOAH! SIERRA! PUT THE KNIFE DOWN!" She screamed. I felt arms wrap around me and the knife pulled out of my hands, I went limp and Demi held me. "What the hell happened!?" Demi snapped. "Madison! Slept! Slept! With Cameron, wh-when he came to t-Texas-with -another girl to and-and didn't even tell me- he was-here!" I sobbed. "Madison!" Demi and Grandma snapped. "I was drunk! Someone spiked my drink! Honest!" She shot her hands up. "That doesn't make it fucking okay! You fucking slut!" I sobbed as my heart was now broken. "Stop calling me that! You know damn well your a slut to! Cameron told me how many times you guys had sex!" Madison yelled.

"ITS DIFFERENT! I HAD SEX WITH ONE GUY! THATS NOT A SLUT! YOUR GOING AROUND OPENING YOUR LEGS TO EVERY GUY!"

"EVERY GUY I LIKE OR DATE YOU HAVE SEX WITH, YOU HAVE TO STEAL MY BOYFRIENDS BECAUSE YOU CANT GET YOUR OWN! MADISON ROSE DE LA GARZA I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I yelled sobbing. I pushed out of Demi's arms "Madison, I can't believe you right now, this is my daughter your hurting, I forgave you once but I don't know if I can again." I heard Demi say then she followed behind me.

"Why does she keep doing this to me?" I sobbed in Demi's arms. I knew Demi felt torn, she wanted to be  there for me and Madison. But Madison was in deep shit, my boyfriend for like 2 years. "Baby, I don't know I'm sorry." Demi held me like she needed it. "She is your fucking sister she can get any guy she wants and she picks my boyfriends and either has sex or a threesome! What the fuck is that about!" I raged. "Technically Sierra, Sex and threesome are the same thing, one just involves more people." Demi laughed a little. Our feet dangled in the pool and the hot Texas sun beamed on us. My head still in her chest "have you ever had a sex with more than 1 person?"

I started laughing as it fell silent "that's my business." She laughed, I pulled away and gasped "oh my god! You didn't deny it! Wait- ew ew ew ew ew ew!" I shook my head causing demi to laugh. "What?! Plus no I haven't had on!" Demi laughed turning her cheeks bright red. "I just imagined you and Wilmer doing it, I mean I've heard it because y'all don't know how to be soft." I laughed. "Oh my god! Sierra! Shut up!" Demi laughed. "But we really do need have this conversation, you knew it was coming." Demi smirked, "no!" I stood up and noticed Dallas and grandma in the kitchen looking at us. "Oh yes!" Demi picked me up by my waist and brought me to the hammock. She set me down in front of her and wiped my tears.

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you to momma."

With that we got on the hammock in the shade and we laid next to eachother, My head on Demi's chest and her arms wrapped around me.

"So sex."

------------------------

Comment & vote

Sorry for the slow updates I just need to focus on school, then on weekends I'm usually at friends houses or hanging out so oops