Chapter 21

Sierra pov

My image was slowly changing, I wasn't you preppy girl as much, I still did concerts and stuff, but I have been sticking with modeling. I was becoming Demi's troubled daughter just by how I was dressing. We arrived to the airport and we got on our private jet. "So remind me why we are going to Texas for Christmas?" I said rather rude. "Because they are my family and I love them." Demi answered. "Do they even have beaches?" I asked. "Not where we are going, there are lakes though." Demi smiled. "Great." I rolled my eyes and went on my phone, the jet had wifi so it was all good. I went on my snapchat and do the puppy dog filter and took a picture of me and captioned "new hair like?" Then I posted it to my story. I then drifted off to sleep.

"Sierra wake up." Wilmer said shaking me. "No, stop it." I pushed him away. "Carry me." I giggled putting my hands out. He grabbed my one arm with him amazing strength and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my long legs around his waist. "Sierra, your not 11 you can walk." Demi spat. "No." I poured. "Baby, I can carry her she weighs like 10 pounds." Wilmer laughed. Demi sighed and rolled her eyes I laid my head down on his shoulder and fell back asleep.

I was Rudely awakened by the paparazzi taking pictures. It was night time to the clashes were especially bright. I covered my face and went back to sleep.

"Sierra, wake up. You gotta shower princess." Demi said shaking me. "What time is it?"I asked yawning. "10, we are going out for brunch." Demi rubbed my back. I used this opportunity I grabbed her arm and threw her on the bed, laying next to me. "Sierra! Wha-"

"Can you sing to me?" I asked. I heard a soft giggle and then warm arms wrap around me.

"I can't sleep tonight
Wide awake and so confused
Everything's in line
But I am bruised
I need a voice to echo
I need a light to take me home
I kinda need a hero
Is it you?

I never see the forest for the trees
I could really use your melody
Baby I'm a little blind
I think it's time for you to find me

Can you be my nightingale?
Sing to me
I know you're there
You could be my sanity
Bring me peace
Sing me to sleep
Say you'll be my nightingale

Somebody speak to me
'Cause I'm feeling like hell
Need you to answer me
I'm overwhelmed
I need a voice to echo
I need a light to take me home
I need a star to follow
I don't know

I never see the forest for the trees
I could really use your melody
Baby I'm a little blind
I think it's time for you to find me

Can you be my nightingale?
Sing to me
I know you're there
You could be my sanity
Bring me peace
Sing me to sleep
Say you'll be my nightingale"

Demi sang is soft and I missed it so much. Mom softly stroked my arms when the door was flung open. "What?" Demi said annoyed. "We are leaving y'all coming?" Dallas smiled. "Uh we will catch up with you alright?" Demi smiled. "Sure thing we are going to ihop." She closed the door and Demi kept her arms around me tightly.

She let go and got off the bed and playfully smacking my ass. "Alright let's go!" Demi laughed. I covered my butt "ouchie mami." I laughed. I quickly jumped into the shower and got out and changed.

I put my hair into two French braids and quickly did my make up

I put my hair into two French braids and quickly did my make up. "Alright let's go." I smiled to Demi. We got in the limo and drove to ihop, we both put on sunglasses and walked into ihop and found our family. I sat next to Dallas and then Demi sat across from me. We were all in a really deep conversation about life pretty much and what me and Madison wanted to after we graduated. I never really gave it any thought, I don't need to go to college because I'm basically set for life.

My phone stated going off and it was Bea.

"Call me right now I can't breathe." She texted. extreme worry came over my face as I dialed her number and rudely got up from the table and walked fast outside.

S: baby what's wrong?
B: im getting so much hate- I can't take it. It hasn't stopped, I can't breathe and I'm all alone please help me. I don't want to do something bad.

I immediately began to tear up because I couldn't be there for her.

S: listen to me princess, just take a deep breathe in and a deep breathe out. Ready?

Once her breathing was under control and she wasn't hyperventilating anymore I finally managed to talk to her.
S: why are you getting hate?
B: they say I'm using you and your mom for fame. That I'm not pretty enough to be your friend.
S: *laughs* what the fuck your gorgeous the way your eyes sparkle you ability to light up a room with just your smile, listen to me. It doesn't matter what the haters think. All that matters is who loves you. I love you, Demi loves you, you have your parents your fans Wilmer!

We talked for a good 20 minutes before I felt it was safe enough to hang up. I hung up and sat down on the concrete I rubbed my forehead and sat there, I stood up and went straight into the bathroom to fix my makeup. I cleaned the mascara from under my eyes and walked back to the table, the food has arrived. "Sorry, it was really important." I smiled softly.

The Demi kicked my foot and mouthed 'everything okay?' I shook my head yes, but really I didn't know. When we finished eating it was now one and we decided to go back to the house and go swimming. My grandparents had a giant ass pool, with a water fall, a slide and a diving board.

-------------------
Don't forget to comment and vote!