Chapter 5

Sierra pov

Mom grounded me and I can't go to the pool party. Which is totally unfair, Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Iggy, and so many other people. So it's it's just my mom going. I have to stay here with Harley. Tomorrow I got to Chicago and I'm going to see Samantha! I haven't seen her in a while so I'm happy. I'm just going to show up to her house basically. "Sierra! I'm heading out with Wilmer! Harley is sleeping text me if you need anything!" Mom yelled from downstairs. "Okay will do!" I yelled back.

Then I heard the door close and lock. I got on my phone and called Maya.

"They found out, because my mom is a bad ass." I laughed.
"Sucks to suck. I got a girls number tho."
"Come over I'm bored. My mom won't be home for like 4 hours soooo."
"But-"
"Okay I'll see you in 10 minutes." Then I hung up.

I heard Harley crying. I got up and went into his room. "What's wrong buddy?" I asked picking him up from his crib. "Ew you smell." I moaned. I brought him to the changing table. I took off his pants and changed his diaper. "There you go." I kissed him and held him close. I carried him downstairs and got out some milk. "Eh this will do." I poured regular milk into his sippy cup. I brought him to the couch. "Stay!" I pointed because the doorbell rang. I looked at him I moaned and picked him up. I got up and got the door. "Hey peaches!" She smiled walking in.

"Hey Harley!" She smiled. "He just woke up from his nap." I said putting in his little play pen then we sat on the couch. "Fuun! So I gotta ask you, did you like dancing with him? That guy was hot." She giggled. "Eh, I didn't find him cute, I kept wanting to look at the girls." I said nervously. "Yeah uh for sure gay." She smiled. "I have never kissed a girl! How would I know!" I said defense. "I don't know." She laughed turning on the tv. I turned the channel where the pool party was. "I should be there!" I said angrily. "Hey calm down." Maya smiled. "I can't! I should of never fucking went to the club." I rolled my eyes. "Like a normal kid would of like got there phone taken away! I get a live pool party taken away! I was going to sing on live tv!" I said letting tears fall I felt like a total brat but I should be there.

"Hey stop!" Maya said pulling my face to hers. We were inches away, I could feel her warm breaths hit my face. "Sor-" I was cut off she her lips collided into mine. I was shocked, I closed my eyes and we made out for about 3 seconds she cupped my face and pulled me closer. Which made the kiss longer, but I finally pulled away. "Uh sorry." I said growing embarrassed.it became very awkward.

I'm upset because I like it.

"You should go." I said looking down. I got up, but she stood up "Wait! Sierra!" She said scared grabbing my arm. WHICH I hate. "Stop! Please just go." I said with tears, "I'm sorry." She said close to me again. She was going to kiss me again, she grabbed my face "don't blame yourself, I kissed you okay! But please don't mad at me, I didn't want to see you crying." She said.

Lies

I looked down and she kissed me again. I pulled away "stop kissing me! I'm not a toy!" I yelled now sobbing. "Just get out of my house!" I yelled grabbing Harley and running upstairs. I heard the door slam. I brought Harley on to my bed and just laid on my bed just sobbing. With Harley laying in my arms. I was crying because I liked it, because my best friend kissed me, I didn't want it to be her.

"Don't grow up." I said to Harley breathing deep. I tried to calm my self down but I just couldn't. "Harley its night night time." I breathed in. The sun was just setting and mom should be home any minute. I put him in his bed and went to my room still crying about this whole situation. She go off and tell and make thousands of dollars, she could tell he whole world she could black mail. I went to my wall and slid down it. I put my hands to my head and started hyperventilating. I needed to cut more than anything. I stood up and grabbed a pair of scissors and grabbed my razor and started cutting the shit out of it.

"Stupid razor!" I yelled sobbing. I could barley see and something cut me causing my hand to start bleeding. "Sierra! We're home!" I heard. "Fuck!" I yelled. I kept clutching the scissors and cutting it. "Sierra?" I heard mom say as she walked into my room. "I can't get it!" I yelled.

Mom entered my bathroom, she looked down at my bleeding hand and my actions. I was confused, why did she have to do that.

"Sierra! Baby!" Mom grabbed the scissors and shaver out of my hand. She grabbed my into a hug and she fell back against the wall. "Shhhh, your okay, your okay." Mom stroked my hair but also holding my hands. Then Harley started crying. Mom got a towel and wrapped it around my hand and brought to us to the floor. "Hey hey hey sweetheart. What is happening?" She asked with her soothing voice. "He-he cheated on me!" I sobbed. I couldn't tell her what Maya did. "Who did?" She asked. "Samuel! He had been for 2 years!"

"Oh baby, I'm sorry. Don't cry, guys aren't worth the pain. If doesn't see how amazing you are, he isn't worth the tears, the pain. Your beautiful baby." Mom rocked us back and forth. "Why don't we order some Chinese?" Mom asked. I nodded faintly. "Come on let's go to my room." She kissed the side of my head and softly picked me up and brought me to her room