introduction

Hello my name is Ashley Johnson I'm sixteen years old I live with my mom Cassandra and my two siblings Leona who is fourteen and kayden who is only one. my mom and dad tony had gotten a divorce when I was only fifteen and we all was living in suburbs Buffalo,New York, I have two best friends go by the name of Camilla Dayton and zakiya hill well me and Camilla live in same neighborhood but zakiya and her family live on the other side but we do attend the same school so we do see each other every day and even the weekends but that's enough about me.

Hello my name zakiya hill I'm seventeen I live with my mom and dad and they go by the name of Keysha and trey, my mom is expecting twin boys any day now. but one thing I do know is living in the projects in new York is the scariest thing because all you here is police sirens and gun shots threw the day and also at night and you never know which way a bullet is coming "I can't wait to move out the projects".

Hello my name is Camilla Dayton and I live with my mom amber Dayton and my father shon Dayton with my sister layla Dayton and she is 5 and my other sister Jessica Dayton and one is in kindergarten and the other one in middle school and my best friend Ashley Johnson stay next door my best friend Zakiya leave on east side of new York.