Putting Out Words Like There's No Tomorrow

Chapter Thirty Three

Jennifer's P.O.V

I walked onto the field, immediately spotting the guys... but they weren't alone.

I ran over past Phillips team and to the guys.

"What's going on?" I whispered into Scotty's ear. He remained silent, glaring at Phillips.

Benny grabbed my arm and pulled me to his side. I interlocked our fingers and stayed close to him.

"Oh look, braids is back!" My mouth dropped open. How could Phillips know I WAS braids. How? That's impossible is what it is.

"I don't kn-"

"Shut your mouth brownie."

My mouth instantly shut. Phillips stepped off his bike and walked closer to me.

"Let's face it Jen, you're just a weak ass slut who can't play baseball."

I felt my breathing get shallower. My body felt weak. My head felt heavier.

"Just go Phillips..." I mumbled.

"Exactly. Little Miss.Fierce is just a scaredy cat."

"PHILLIP'S LEAVE HER ALONE!"

"And what are you going to do DeNunez?"

"Don't test me Phillips. Go!"

Phillips rode off, his gang following him. One boy looked back... One I had never seen before. He looked sympathetic towards me. "I'm sorry." He mouthed. I was snapped out of it by Scotty.

"Are you okay Jennifer?"

"N-n-no."

Then it all went black.

----

It's short but y'all needed something. Plus this is important for the future of the plot line.

Anywho, don't forget to vote and follow me❤️.

I love y'all and thank y'all for all of the support❤️.