Leon Walker

Chapter Six

Jennifer's POV

I awoken to a knocking at my window. I walked over and moved the curtain to the side. There stood Squints and Yeah Yeah. They faintly smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Go away!" I hissed.

A look of pure fear crossed over their faces. I rolled my eyes and let go of my curtains.

I got up and walked over to my closet. I picked out a blue flannel, jeans and my PF Flyers. I threw my hair in a high ponytail and walked downstairs.

I passed by Luis.

"Hey sis, I got a hockey game coming up and I was wondering if you would like to go." I smiled at Luis's question. "You're my brother, of course I would go." I said smiling. He hugged me and ran to his room.

I walked downstairs and plopped down on the couch and somehow managed to fall asleep.

****

I was in the kitchen when another knock was heard.

I walked over to the front door and opened it. There stood Ham "Hello se-" I slammed the door on him. I sighed as I fell against the door.

So far, Kenny, Yeah Yeah, Squints, Bertram, Scotty, Ham, Timmy and Tommy had all come over to try to talk to me. I ended up slamming the door on them every single time.

I was still leaning on the door when there was another knock. "Benny I d-" I started saying as I opened the door but I got cut off.

Standing in front of the door was my best friend, Leon Walker. Leon had been my best friend in Minnesota. He had always been there for me when I needed someone. He was the equivalent of Benny but just without asshole friends.

"Hello Jen." I smiled as he spoke. "Get over here you big goon!" I shouted while laughing. I embraced Leon into a tight hug. Before closing my eyes and burying my face into the crook of Leon's neck, I saw the gang standing in front of Benny's house. They stood there staring at me but I just ignored them and pulled away from Leon.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm passing through the town so I thought I should visit my old pal." He said hitting my arm. I laughed.

"Speaking of which, who's Benny?" He asked raising a eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes and pulled him inside. "We got a lot of catching up to do." I chirped as we ran to my room.

****

"Man that Squints kid has balls!" Leon exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

"Look it's obvious you like this 'Benny' kid and you need to forgive these guys. Yeah they insulted Braids which is you but let them know that you're Braids and get out there and have fun." Leon said.

"Do you really think so?"

"I really do Jen."

I gave Leon a big huge hug when there was a knock at my window.

I opened my window and Benny climbed in.

"Oh, did I disturb a make out session?" Benny asked, pretty annoyed.

"Benny ew no! This is Leon. He was my best friend back in Minnesota. Leon this is Benny, who I'm currently not talking to." I said in a bitchy tone.

I looked back at Leon.

"Actually, I gotta go. It was great seeing you Jen. Nice meeting you Benny. Y'all take care." Leon said before giving me a hug.

He walked out. I turned to face Benny.

Lord please kill me now....

Forgive and forget? I think not.

I mean, how could you forget something like that?

I hope y'all are enjoying this book❤️.

~A UNICORN🦄