Some People You Just Can't Stay Mad At

Chapter Twenty Five

Jennifer's P.O.V

I walked to my locker and grabbed my books. The bell had just rung and it was finally the weekend. I arrived at my locker to see Adam leaning against my locker.

"Move." I hissed. He shook his head and grinned.

"Not until you give me a chance to prove I'm sorry."

"When?"

"Right now."

I nodded and he moved. I grabbed my books and slid them into my book bag. By now the hallways were empty. Like during the summer.

Adam walked beside me and I just kept facing forward. I knew he meant no harm, but I was scared to death. He shouldn't have done it but he did. Plus, we forgive each other eventually so Adam knew I was going to crack. He didn't know when I was going to crack, he just knew that he had to play his cards right and I would crack easily.

Kinda scary when you think about it.

Adam and I walked to my dorm. We walked to my room so I could put my backpack up. As soon as I entered my room, my eyes popped out of their sockets.

In my room, there was at least 200 photos of memories of Adam and I attached to strings that were attached to the ceiling. I walked in and grabbed one of the photos.

I read the description that was written on the blank space of the polaroid.

Your 13th birthday

The polaroid was a picture of Adam and I smiling while we were at a LA Dodger's game. He took me there for my 13th birthday because he knew how much I loved baseball.

Remember when you got handcuffed for littering in L.A?

When we snuck out of the dorms

When we pretended to date for a week to get on Luis's nerves

As I kept reading the polaroid's and looking at them, I started tearing up.

Adam and I pretended to date for a week when we were 14 to annoy Luis. If only Adam knew why I was so good at "pretending". The truth is I've always liked Adam. What's not to love? Of course, my feelings for him aren't as big as they were for Benny. I fell in love with Benny.

Once I finished reading all of them, I walked over to give Adam a big hug. My sobbing slowly came to a stop as my face was buried into the crook of Adam's neck.

"I-I forgive you."

I could sense a huge grin spreading across his face. His grip around me got even tighter. I squeezed him and smiled.

Maybe living here won't be such a bust.

----

So these are kind of filler chapters for the big event I have coming😉.