Chapter 39

I took a deep breath and opened the door to Harry's room. Gabbie and Harry were in bed watching some tv show.

"What do you want?" Harry paused the tv.

"Can we talk?"i asked.

"I'm not talking to you." he said and played the show. I stood their for a minute. My older sister used to tell me that guys hated it when they were told to 'grow up', that if you told them that, they would get offended and then end up listening to you.

"Oh grow up harry." I said shortly. He paused the tv.

"What?" he sat up. "I don't need to grow up." He said loudly. I took a deep breath.

"Harry listen to me." I said. He got out of bed and walked towards me.

"Fine. For five minutes. Then I don't give a shit." He said.

"Niall is the only person I have actually ever loved. And im not too young. Mom had Gemma when she was 16. I'm almost 20. In a month I will be and then I won't be a teenager anymore." I stopped. I had no idea where I was going with this. I shook my head.

"Anyways, Gabbie is 19. What if she were to get pregnant? Would you tell mom you got a teen pregnant? Would you break up with her?" I said. Then I remembered. "Wait, she is pregnant. With YOUR baby. You can't break me and Niall up when we happen to be in the same exact situation as you and Gabbie. Your so hypocritical." I looked down. He didn't say anything. Norther did Gabbie.

"Your right," he began. "But your my sister. And that's different. So I want you away from Niall. I think I make myself clear." he said and turned back to Gabbie. Tears stung my eyes.

"I hate you!" I shouted. He stopped walkibg, but didn't turn around. I thought he was about to say something but he didn't. He just stood their.

"I hate you and I wish you would just die! you think you know me. You think you get me. You don't and you never will! so leave me alone. Let me live my life!" I screamed and stormed out of the room. Not caring if I hurt him.