Chapter 30

The next morning I woke up earlier than I'm used to. I laid in my bed for about 2 hours wide awake. Thinking about everything under the sun. Someone knocked on my door and I called out for the to come in.

"Hey." it was Niall. He sat on the edge of my bed. I turned my face, afraid for him to see me since I didn't have any makeup.

"Hi." I said, pretending to be interested in the rain outside the window.

"So, um..about last night.." He looked at me. I looked at him and our eyes locked.

"Yes?" I squinted my eyes, waiting for him to go on.

"Do you really still love me?" he asked. I closed my eyes and nodded.

"Yes." I said slowly. He nodded.

"I still love you too." he smiled. My heart fluttered and I sat up straight.

"So, have you had feelings for me, like this whole time?" he asked. I nodded again.

"Especially when you were trying to help me get through everything with my brother." I said. He touched my hand.

"I haven't been able to get over you." he said. "And last night, I knew we weren't dating. I just...i didn't know what else to say." He looked down.

"Hey, it's okay." I said and he looked me in the eyes. "If you hadn't of said that, well, I wouldn't have told you I still loved you." I smiled. He nodded and I smiled. He leaned closer to me and I leaned in towards him. I closed my eyes and let his lips take me away. He pulled me closer and we kissed for about 5 minutes until Zayn burst in.

"Guys!" he said. "Oh, um.." he looked at Niall then me and then back at Niall.

"No. what is it?" I asked pulling away from Niall.

"It's Harry." He said. I closed my eyes and covered my ears. I could still hear though.

"We reported him missing an hour ago." he said.

"Why?" Niall looked at him. "it hasn't been 24 hours yet." he added.

"But...we need him here. Don't you get it?" zayn looked at Niall. I ripped the covers off me and grabbed my car keys.

"Where are you going?" Niall and Zayn asked in unison.

"To find Harry. If none of you won't, then I will." I looked at them and left.