Chapter 10

Liam was right, it was stroming when I woke up. Another surprise was Nick and his things were gone when I woke too. I trudged down the stairs, memories still vibrant from last nigh.

"Hey! There she is!" Louis smiled at me. "You are the last to wake!" He laughed, even though it wasnt really funny. Everyone was eating breakfeast, talking as if nothing had happened. I admired them all for that. Lauren and Gabbie and Sara werent here, Sara decided to sleep over with Lauren and Gabbie.

"So? Whats for breakfest?" I asked as thunder shook the room.

"Anything." Niall said, patting a chair next to him.

"Ok, I have to get breakfeast fierst!" I laughed at Niall's anxeity.

"Good morning!!" Sara and Lauren bburst through the front door. Lauren was in her 'I <3 1D' pajamas and Ugg boots and a rain coat. Sara was in Hollister sweats and a 'One Direction Stole My Hearrt' pullover, and Uggs.

"Well, I cant really tell, but i THINK YOU TWO LOVE oNE dIERCTION!" zAYN JOKED.

"Where's Gabbie?" Harry asked.

"She actually cared about her apperence, so shes getting ready." Lauren rolled her eyes. Lightning lit up the room, and a li=oud crack of thunder followed. I jumped a little innu seat, but Niall laid his hand on my leg to comfort me. Before anyone could see I pushed I away, but Lauren was standing there smilin at me. Like she had a Big secret, and was about to let it loose.