Chapter 13

"So, since its just us two tonight, what do you want to do?" Niall asked. Louis and Liam had left to go somewhere, and before they left they winked and told me 'just incase, say yes'. But I had no idea what they were talking about.

"I don't know. It's like, 11 at night." I smiled. He nodded. It was silent for a moment and then I broke it.

"Niall, thank you so much. I mean, for practically saving me." I said.

"It's not like I had a choice." He said.

"You did have a choice." I said. "But, that was really..amazing. I was so afraid. I thought I was going to die." I took a deep breath in.

"I wouldn't allow for that to happen." He smiled.

"I bet you wouldn't have." He said. "I'm getting something to drink. Want anything?" He asked.

"I'll come with you." I said. I was pitch black around us except for the little refrigerator. The radio was on to All Too Well by Taylor Swift.

"I love this song." I smiled.

"You do?" He asked. I nodded.

"It's one of my favourites." I smiled.

"Well, everyone has to dance at least once to one of their favourite songs." He smiled and held his hand out. I laughed and took it. We danced around the kitchen, to nothing but the quiet radio song and the fridge light. He spun me around and I laughed.

"Your an incredible dancer." Niall joked as I stepped on his foot. I threw my head back.

"I know. I could win Dancing With the Stars for sure." I laughed. He smiled but looked me in the eyes.

"So um," Niall began. "I was wondering, like..if you..um," Niall looked around the room. I laughed.

"Is this you asking me out?" I raised an eyebrow. He nodded.

"And you thought zayn was pathetic." He joked.

"Well, I didn't think you were too bad. Only, there's one problem." I smirked.

"What's that?" He smiled.

"The answer." I said.

"Is that so?" He said.

"Yes. Because maybe I don't like you." I said trying to keep a straight face.

"Damn. I thought I had you." He said.

"Yea?" I eyed him.

"Someone told me how to get you to say yes. To anything." He smirked.

"To anything?" I laughed. He nodded.

"And how's that?" I said. He began to tickle me. I laughed and threw my head back.

"Okay okay!" I cried.

"So, was that a yes?" He stopped. I nodded.

"Of course that was a yes!" I smiled.

"Yes!" He fist pumped the air and I laughed.

"Finally got the girl of your dreams." I joked.

"Sure as hell did." He said, smiling.

"And just maybe, the girl got the guy she was loving for so long." I smirked.

"Really?" He laughed. I shrugged.

"Who knows.." I said. He began to tickle me again.

"Okay!" I laughed.

"So.." He looked at me.

"Yea, that girl got the guy she was really wanted." I smiled.

"That's cool." He shrugged. I laughed.

"God." I laughed. He looked at me confused.

"Just kiss me you fool." I laughed.

"Don't have to ask me twice." He winked and kissed me. I smiled through it and thanked every god above that Niall loved me.