Chapter 35

Nialls POV

I finally told her. I love her. Oh my god do I love her. She's just the best thing in the world. I think I want to marry her. Right now.

Jades POV

I got out of the shower and found Niall leaning against the bathroom door frame. I laughed and grabbed my bathrobe.

"Creeper much?" I smiled. He nodded.

"Listen, I was wondering if you would like to go out later tonight? Just us two. No club or anything. A proper date." He said. I nodded.

"I would love that." I smiled.

"Great. I'll, um be back later." he said. I smiled to myself and felt giddy like when a 6 year old gets to stay up later than usual before bedtime.

Nialls POV

I had to get her brothers blessing first. Since she didn't have a dad, he was the closet person to one.

"Harry, can we talk for a second?" I asked and he looked a little worried. He kissed the top of Gabbies head and we walked out to the front porch.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Yea I just have something I need to talk to you about." I said. Getting nervous and sweaty.

"Okay. ask." He said.

"Listen, iv been in love with Jade for the longest time now and I have been thinking and I want to spend every moment with her. I don't want to live a life knowing there's a chance that she could be gone the next day." I stopped. I think Harry was understanding it all perfectly well.

"Niall..." he stopped when I kept talking.

"I want to marry her." I said.

"She's so young." He said.

"So are you and Gabbie. And Zayn and Lauren. Harry please." I felt like a child begging.

"Niall.." he looked away. Jade was on the tv watching Disney Channel. He watched his little sister through the window.

"Harry please." I said, getting afraid.

"Fine. But I swear to god. If you ever hurt her or make her feel bad or anything I will kick your ass." He said. I nodded. He kept watching her. "She's so young. And she has so many problems. It's incredible how strong she is. Please take good care of her. She deserves the stars and the moon." He said. I nodded.

"And I promise I will give her that and more." I said. "Thank you Harry." I said. He nodded and I went inside to tell Zayn. Since Zayn was like another older brother to her I thought he could help me with the ring.

"Zayn!" I waved him over and he came.

"Sup." he said.

"Okay well here's the thing. I'm going on a date with Jade tonight." I said.

"And?" he shrugged.

"I'm going to ask her to marry me." I said.

"Oh dude that's great!" he patted my shoulder.

"Can you help me with the ring? You know her more than anyone else here. More than her own brother. Please I really need some help." I practically begged.

"Yea, of course man. Have you asked her out tonight yet?" he asked. I nodded.

"Okay. Well hold on for a second and then we will go." He said and went to Lauren for a moment.

Lauren's POV

"Jade!" I practically screamed. She was on the couch and she jumped at the sound of my voice.

"So I heard you and Niall are going on a date tonight!" I clapped. She smiled and nodded.

"Do you have anything to wear?" I asked.

"I'll find something." She said.

"That's not good enough." I took her hand and pulled her up. "Come on! we are going shopping." I smiled.

"Why?" she asked.

"Why not? This is like your first official date. Trust me, you want to look amazing tonight. I promise." I smiled.

"well alright. Let me grab my wallet first." she said.

"No no. I got it." I flashed zayns credit card and smiled.

"Alright."she laughed.

"Let's go!" I said probably more excited than anyone else at this point.