Chapter 5

The next morning I woke up on the couch next to Lauren and Gabbie. All the boys were spread out on the shag rug floor, snoring insanely loud. I got off the couch and went to the kitchen were I made some coffee. 

"Oh my god! A spider!" Louis walked in, screaming. I shreeked and jumped on the counter top. The granite cold on my bare legs. 

"Haha! Your such a scardy cat! There is no spider!" Louis laughed, doubling over.

"Ugh, Louis! I JUST woke up! And your going to scare the cuss out of me?!" I sighed. 

"Wait..the CUSS out of you? What the hell does that mean?" Louis came next to me and puored a cup of coffee.

"Instead of actually cussing, I have decided to say the word cuss, instead of a cuss word." I smiled proudly. 

"Your insane." Louis laughed. 

"Why yes. Yes I am!" I smiled and drank some of my coffee. "Eww!" I spit the black liquid out of my mouth and dumped the rest of the coffee in the sink. 

"What the hell is this?!" I screamed.

"So much for your new plan!" Louis came towrds me and the sink. There was a sort of green gel spilling out of the bottom of the cup.

"Thats damn gross." Louis said, gaggin for real. 

"Whats going on in here?" Niall walked in rasiing his eyebrow. 

"Look!" I said pointing to the cup i had carelessly thrown in the sink. "Look in it." I said, turning my head, about to throwup.

"cOOL!" nIALL SAID PUTTING HIS FINGER IN IT. "iT'S LIKE JELLY!" hE SCOOPED SOME UP WITH HIS FINGER AND ATE IT. 

"hOLY SHIT." Louis ran to the bathroom, and I wasnt far behind. 

"Whats wrong?" Niall asked. Hmm, I wonder.

"Ok, Niall, EWW! How can you just eat that?" I looked him like I was crazy, I didnt have to look, I could tell. 

"Try som3e. Its mint jelly. I remember Zayn had some of this stuff last night, I dont remeber what for, but it must have gottin in the cup." Niall said. He scooped his finger in the cup and held his finger out. I opened my mouth, ready for him to put it in. Louis walked in, and I turned around, Niall's finger still in my mouth. 

"What the hell is going on?" He asked.

"Its good! Try some!" I said laughing and giving him the cup. 

"You ate this shit too!?" He dropped the cup, and it shattered in a million pieces. 

"Louis! What the cuss!" I said, immeditaly smiling. 

"Um..what..?" Niall asked hesitanlty. 

"She doesnt feel like actually cussing, so shes going to say the word cuss instead of a cuss word. Its dumb if you ask me." Louis smiled smuggly at me and ran out of the room. 

"So..?" Niall asked awkwardly. 

"I dont know." I said kicking a piece of the broken cup. "I guess we should clean this up." I said. Ever since the plane incedent, things were kind of awkward. And something happened last night, all I remember is someone went to get some hard liquor drinks, and there was loud music, and then it all went black. I also remeber kissing someone. I dont know who.

"Niall?" I asked him. 

"Yea, Niall shook his head, he was probably trying to remember what the cuss was goin on last night too.

"Did we kiss?" I asked, laying it flat out there.

"I think so, but I'm not sure. I remember you kissed someone, and I kissed someone. But thats about it." He said.  

"Yea..so..?" I asked. It was really awkward.

"Do you have feelings for me?" He asked suddenly.

"Um.." I got cut off by Louis calling me in the other room.

"Come quick!" Louis screamed. 

"Do you?" He asked, grabbing my wrists. 

"I..I have to go. Be right back." I hesistaed. I ran out of the kitchen leaving Niall standing all alone. The thing is, I do have feelings for him. But, im scared if I say yes, thigs will ruin his relationship between him and Harry, and I'm not risking that.

"Louis, what?" I asked. He was on top of Lauren, who was biting his arm and lauging uncontrolably. 

"Get her off me!" He shreecked.

"iT LOOKS LIKE YOUR ON HER!" i LAUGHED, PUSHING HIM OFF THE POOR GIRL.

"Sorry about him. He hasnt taken his meds yet." I said, looking at Louis in the eyes. 

"Haha, I know what that is like!" She laughed and pointed at Gabbie. 

"Excuse me! I'm not the one always dreaming avbout ONE DIRECTION!" She laughed and Laurens face turned bright red.

"W..ww..what??" She stuttered, joking, letting us all know she does dream about them. 

"I dont dream ALL the time about them!" She laughed and pushed Gabbie who fell of the couch. Harry jumped up and helped her p.

"Thnaks Harry." She smiled. 

"Anytime babe." He winked. What the hell happened last night?