Chapter 4

When we got on the plane, I ended up sitting next to Louis and Liam. Liam was tuned out, with his head phones in, talking to his girlfriend Kylie S something. 

"When are they going to breakup?" I asked, pointing towards Liam. They have been dating since the 8 grade. They are both out of college now. 

"Who the hell knows. Me and Sara, however are loosing our touch." He sighed.

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"We arent as close as we used to be. I still love her, but it's..too distance. It's sad."He said, all happiness gone from his voice. 

"At least you have a girl who respects you. We all know that someone's girl is." He pointed to Harry, who was dating some girl named Jessica. Jessica was a bitch to everyone. The boys, my mom, me.

"Yea, it's sadder that he doesnt realize it." I said, feeling bad for my older brother. 

"I dont think 'sadder' is a word." Louis lightened up.

"Yes it is." I said. Wasn't it?

"No, I dont think so." Louis smiled.

"No, I think your wroing." I said, somewhat serious. 

"Sadder is a word. Please shut up now." A graying women in front of us snapped at us.

"Sorry." I said quietly. Louis popped his head in front of her and mocked her in a high, ditzy blonde voice. I laughed, but the women didnt think it was too funny, because she wacked his head with her Louis Viutton bag.

"Shit, that lady is a bitch." He whispered to me, fiing his messed up hair. I just laughed and shook my head. 

"Wait! Your Louis Tomlinson from that boy band right?" The lady turned around.

"Yes ma'am." He said politly. 

"My grandaughter loves you. Could I trouble you to ask for an autograph?" The lady asked. I smiled and handen Louis a paper pad and pen. 

"Thank you so much!" The lady smiled and turned around to let a hostess walk past. Louis wrote 'your grandmas a bitch' and was about to hand it to her. 

"Louis! Oh my god, you cant do that! Your insane!" I laughed and he signed a new paper nicely. And G rated. 

"Your retarted." I laughed as he gave the paper to the lady. 

"Oh! Thank you so much! Mr. Louis Tomlinson!" She winked and turned around.

"Eww, is that what I think it was?" Louis asked, pretending to gag. 

"Yep. Some old lady definatly just hit on you! Looks like Tomlinson fevah!" I laughed. 

"You know it!" He winked and I laughed, resting my head on his shoulder. 

"You got it too!" He laughed. 

"I know." I said, smiling. 

"It's ok. I have Jade fever!" He smiled. 

"I know!" I said. He pulled out a magazine, about guess who? One Direction. (/:) 

"Wow. Your crazy!" I laughed.

"Hey guys? Can you flirt somewhere else?" Liam's headphone were out of his ear and his phone no where in sight. 

"Whats wrong dude?" Louis asked.

"Kylie. She's mad at me. Cos guess what?" Liam was pissed off.

"Why?" I asked. 

"Cos Im sitting next to Jade." He shook his head and muttered something.