Chapter 6

LAST NIGHT:

  "Whyd dont we get some fun drink mixes in us? We have a bunch of that stuff over at our place!" Lauren suggested after talking for a while over nothing. 

"Yea! I will go get it!" Gabbie said, grabbing Laurens hand and leaving our house thingy. 

"Well than.." Niall said after they left. 

"I heard its supposed to rain tomorrow." Louis filled in the silence.

"Good for the rain." Zayn said. 

"I kniw." Loui quickly responded.

"So, Harry? You like Gabbie dont you?" Liam finally asked what we were all thinking.

"Yes. Yes I do." Harry said.

"Why dont you ask her to a date later. When she gets back?" Zayn suggested. 

"I'm scared. She seems so well mannered and like, i dont know. Like she follows old fashioned rulls." Harry said.

"Ha, yea right!" Lauren laughed as she walked back in to our house. 

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"Shes trying to impress you. The truth is she is like a wild party animal! Trust me, shes nothing like a 50s chic! I priomise!" Lauren laughed as Gabbie walked in. 

"So? What did I miss?" She smiled. 

"Radio anyone?" Lauren asked as she put her iphone in a docking station. Icona Pop's I love It was playing. 

"So?" I asked. "What kind of drinks did you bring?" 

"Um, we only have like flavored vodka. Is that cool?" Lauren asked, popping one of the caps off and taking a swig. 

"Sure.." I really hadnt drank alchohol before, so I didnt know what it tasted like. And Im pretty sure a 17 year old isnt aloud to drink in the US. "What is the drinking age for this counrty?" I asked. Everyone looked at me and laughed.

"Does it matter?" Lauren laughed and shook her hair out of her ponytail.

"Well, I dont want to go to jail.." I said. Of course, Im a party pooper.

"Chill little sis. Its ok. Its not like the cops are going to make a special trip to our house just to make sure we are all sober." Harry laughed and put his arm around me. I wiggeled out.

"Why?" I asked.

"What?" Niall asked, a red Solo cup in his hand. 

"Ugh, nevermind. I guess i will have a cup." I said reluctantly.

"Yayy!" Lauren sqeeled. 

"Shut up! OMG your so weird!" Gabbie laughed.

"Im happy!" She smiled a cheesy smile. Zayn was looking at her intense. 

"Zayn? You ok?" I laughed taking a sip. It wasnt bad, but it wasnt good. The peaachy syrup burnt my throat, but I kept drinking it. 

"Sorry." Zayn said to no one ni particular.

"Why?" Lauren asked inching closer and closer to him. 

"God, Lauren, give the guy some space!" Gabbie pleaded.

"Why? You could be all over Harry by now! Trust me, he will LOVE it!" She winked and went off to another room with Zayn. 

"Um, sorry about her." Gabbie said awkwardly.

"Its cool. Ya know, you can just e your self! You dont have to act all uptight and all." Harry said, smirking. 

"Well, ok!" She smiled. Hey pORSCHE CAME ON AND SOMEONE YELLED THE LYRICS, BUT i WASNT SURE WHO. gABBIE LET HER HAIR OURT OF HER BUN.

"Yay!" Lauren sqealed from the other room and then Zayn laughed. 

"What the hell are they doing?" Louis laughed.

"WHO KNOWS!" gABBIE LAUGHED. At Laurens rate, they are already married!" Gabbie joked. Harry scooted closer to her on the couch. She smiled and slid into his arms.

"Oooh!" Louis joked. Harry smiled and Gabbie laughed. 

"Come here. I want to show you guys something." Louis led all of us to the roof. Lauren and Zayn were already up there. 

"Its beautiful." I accidentaly let slip out.

"It really is." Lauren said, for once serious. The night sky was lit up by millions of stars in every direction. Niall slid close to me, qrapping his arm around me. I let my head fall in his shoulder. He laid his head on mine and I smiled to myself. 

"Gabbie?" Harry broke the silence.

"Yea Harry?" She looked up at him. We could only see their sillouettes. 

"Would you be my girl? If its too soon, its fine. I can slow down." Harry rambled on and on. 

"Yes! I mean, sure. Its not too fast." She hugged him. 

"Great. How about we go on a date tomorrow night?" He asked.

"I would love that!" She laughed and they left the roof. 

  Hours went by and the only people left on the roof were me and Niall and Lauren and Zayn. Although I'm pretty sure Zayn and Lauren were passed out. 

"Jade?" Niall asked suddenly.

"Yea?" I looked at him, but couldnt see his expression. 

"You n3ver answered my question from before." He said. I looked at the stars. 

"I know." I said. 

"Why did you ignore it?" He asked.

"Because, I.." My voice trailed off.

"What?" He asked.

"I do have feelings for you. But im scared that it can hurt you and the band, and my brother if we let anything happen between us." I said truthfully. Niall kissed the top of my head.

"Its ok Jade. Everyone knows I am like head over heels for you. Its ok." He said. I lloked at him, and could see his ice blue eyes shinning in the stars. He leaned in and kissed me right on the lips. He tasted like the peach vodka, and i liked it. I fell on top of him and we kissed for the night. Under the stars, with the guy I like, everything felt..right.