Chapter 33

Gabbies POV :

I woke up with a bladder about to explode as the doorbell rang. I ran to the door quickly, hoping it was someone I didn't cRe about so I could use the restroom. Instead it was Harry.

"Hey." he gave me his famous cheeky smile, except he looked sad behind the smile.

"Hi." I said quietly. He opened his mouth but I spoke before him. "Listen, I will love to listen to whatever you have to say, but can I use the bathroom first?" I asked. He looked a little shocked and a little relieved.

"Sure..." he said and I ran to the bathroom.

"Sup." Lauren spoke from in the shower.

"Harry's here." I said as I went pee. The water turned off and it was silent for a moment.

"Is Zayn here?" she asked.

"I think so. I couldn't tell but it looked like he was in the car waiting." I said. It was quiet for another second and then Lauren grabbed her towel.

"What are you doing?" I asked pulling up my pajama bottoms.

"I'm going to give him a piece of my mind." she said.

"Good luck." I said and left to see what Harry wanted.

"So..what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here to say I'm sorry." He said. I rolled my eyes even though I just wanted to pull him in long kiss.

"I know. Sorry means nothing but I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I love you. I still do and will always." he smiled. Then he got down on one knee. I looked at him completely lost.

"Did you drop something?" I asked kneeling down with him. "I'll help you find it." he opened his mouth but then Lauren came out and ignored us and went to the car to talk to Zayn.

"Gabbie, your crazy." Harry smiled at me.

"What?" I straightened my back.

"Usually when a guy kneels in front of someone he just said I love you to..." he started.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. He nodded. He pulled out a ring. Nothing too fancy. It was vintage and elegant and gleamed in any light. I felt tears coming and I nodded.

"Good. I didn't want to say anything else." He joked. I laughed and leaned in, letting our lips meet. I looked past Harry to see Lauren kissing Zayn from in the car. I smiled. Her leg was kicked up and Zayn was leaning out if the window. Niall was in the back looking out the other side of the window. It didn't matter. Me and my stupid financé were on the dirty ground kissing and nothing was better in my life.