32-The Ghost Of You.

A/N: So I know I said I'd was on hold but I have a lot of snow here abd we are out of school and I'm bored so I'm taking Cherish of hold till monday.

******************************************

I never said I'd lie and wait forever,

if I died, we'd be together,

I couldn't just forget her,

But she could try.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Emmy's P.O.V

Me and Joey were walking in the park with Cherish. I have been throwing up for the past week and I just haven't been feeling good.

But Joey wanted to take Cherish to the park so we are.

"So have you gone to the doctor yet?" he asked. "No. I'm suppose to go tomarrow." I said.

"I've been tired and throwing up. I just want it all to be over!." I admitted. "Sounds like your pregnant." he laughed.

I froze.

"Em, I was kidding. You on the pill right?" I shook my head. "I ran out remember. That's why Jack hit me cause I wouldnt do him cause I didn't want his fucking child. I never got It re filled." I said. "Well we will see when you go to the hostpital."

-The Next Day-

"Do you want to donate the baby?." The doctor asked.

It was the same Doctor I went to when I got pregnant with Cherry.

"Donate. like for Cher?." I asked. She nods. "Can't we decided that when its born? You know so we can forsure know if it'll work or not?." Joey asked.

"Its better to know ahead of time so we can schedule appointments and things. ill leave so you can think about it."

she left the room.

"Do you want to?" he asked. I shrugged. "Joey I don't want to hurt It." I said looking down at my feet. "But.... I want to do it!" I smiled. He hugged me and smiled back

-9 1/2 months later.-

"Joey can you take Care of the girls today?" I asked. "Why?." he asked.

I was going to see Jack. He was in Jail for drug dealing, I didn't want to tell Joey though.

"I'm going to have Coffee with Mel, Ill be back in a Jiff to Feed Flawsy I swear!"

"Okay, Love you." "Love you too! I said grabbing my keys and leaving.

I got to the prison. I was face to face with a guy who use to get me into the worstest things.

"Hey." He smiled. "Hi." I didn't smile. "You look good. You gained some pounds."

Jerk.

"I just had a baby " I admitted. "Really?" "Yes." "Is it mine?." I took a deep breath.

"No, even if it was it doesnt have your last name and I don't want her knowing who you are." I told him. "Why?" he asked. "Because I don't want her asking me why her Daddy is in Jail. Why was he a drug dealer? Why did he beat you if youc messed up?." I replied. He didn't say anything.

"I'd rather her think her dad is someone who is a viral star and successful and makes good money doing what he loves, and there is no one in the world that doesn't love him rather then her thinking her dad is a criminal."

"What's her name?" He asked. "Flawless Marie. We call her Flawsy though." I said. He teard up. "Beautiful." he laughed. "Its a shame she has Joey as a dad though."

"Its a shame she could've had a dad like you."

"Jack Whitner, your time is up." The officer said. "Bye babe." he winked as I got up and walked away.

I got home and ran straight to the room me and Joey shared. I cried for a long while. Joey came in with Flawsy in his arms and Cherry walking behind him.

"You okay?" He asked. "Yea." I replied picking up Cherry from the ground. "What happened?." "Nothing really, the Coffee was good.' I said. "You wernt with Melina. I know because her and Sawyer came over. Where were you?" he asked.

"Just straightening things out, Don't worry about it." I said.

Cherry begain Crying.

"Daddy!" she whined. "Daddy?" I repeated. She crawled across the bed to Joey. She looked at the baby in his arms. "Flawsy?" she giggled.

"I think she learned someone's name." Joey laughed. I crawled over to three most imortant people in my life.

"Joey?" I asked "Emmy?" he asked I laughed. "Why did you give me more chances? Why did you have kids with me? If I were you then i wouldve left me a year ago." I replied. "Because I love you." I rolled my eyes.

I wanted another answer. I wanted to really know why he is still here