34-Strong.

My Hands,

Your Hands,

Tided up like 2 Ships.

Drifting Weightless,

Waves trying to break it.

I'd do anything to save it.

Why is it so hard to save it?

-One Direction-Strong (Zayns solos doe;)) (A.k.A Jemmys Song.)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Emmys P.O.V

I sat down at our dining room table. Cherry was in her high chair and Flawsy was taking a nap. I was deep in thought.

What if Jack was Flawsy's dad. What if I forgot the pill or a condom broke. What if I made mistake beyond mistakes. I seem to be good at them now a days.

My thoughts were interrupted by a phone call.

Cherrys Doctor.

"Hello Mrs.Graceffa? Is it?" She asked. "I guess that's fine....." I replied. "Great well Flawless' Blood tests have come back and Her and Cherish are a match." She cheered.

I smiled.

"That's fantastic!" I cheered. "Yes! We can start surgery as early as 8-10 months." She exclaimed.

"Okay that's great!" I said and we hung up.

There was a knock at the door. I dragged myself to it.

It was Jason.

I hadn't seen him since our fight a couple months after I figired out I was pregnant with Flawsy.

"Hi." he said. "Hey." I replied. "Is now a bad time? You seemed depressed." "No its just one of those bad days." I said. "Aren't they all woderfully horrible?" he asked.

He had a point. They were a terrible, yet we are still here cause we have something to live for.

"Is Joey here?"

"No he is doing a collab with Sawyer I think."

"Can I come in?" He asked.

I nod. "Sure."

He sat on the couch as I went to get Cherry out of her high chair.

"Toys?" She asked. "Go play with your toys." I replied.

I sat down next to him.

"She's really cute." he smiled. "Thanks."

"Look I came here because I'm going back home, To Cedar." Tears filled his eyes.

'What about Mily and Fallon?" I asked.

Then he broke. "She kiked me out and Fallon isn't mine. She was paying guys to have sex with her Em, she doesn't love me she was playing me." he cried.

I hugged him cause it seemed like it was the right thing to do.

"Who did she pay?." I asked. "As far as I know, Jack."

That's when I felt my blood boil.

"When we were together?" I asked. He nods.

"Did she pay Joey? Sawyer?" I asked. "Emmy I don't know don't get all mad. Why are you mad its just Jack." he said

"I know I don't care about Jack. But Mil was suppose to be my friend."

"Well she isnt. We can't trust her. That's why I'm leaving. L.A Use to be my dream, Now its reality. I was 18 when I moved her, now I'm 21 and its time to grow up." He said.

I cried, And cried, And cried intil there was no tears left to cry.

I think it was time for all of us to grow up. But we didn't want to.

He left. We hugged and he went back to Cedar.

Then I heard Cherry crying and I ran into her room.

She was coughing up blood