12-Crazy 4 U.

(THANKS SO FREAKIN MUCH FOR 1K LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!)

*******

You Got My Heart Beat Pumpin',

And its goin' Insane,

You Got Me Jumpin' Out Of AreoPlanes.

And That's Why,

I'm Crazy Its True, HEY!,

Crazy 4 U.

-R5-Crazy 4 U.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I got up from where me and Joey were sitting. I walked to the kitchen. I was craving orange juice.

I heard a knock on the door. Joey was asleep so I decided I'd answer it.

I noticed who it was right of the bat.

"Melina?" I asked. Im not sure why I asked I knew it was her, I just haven't seen her nor have I seen Sawyer in months.

"Yea its me, Long time no see I know, just need to talk. Can you talk?" She asked. I looked at Joey who was sleeping and Cherish was also asleep in her room.

"Ugh yea be quiet though. I'm the only one awake." I say. I woundered why she was here, and why she was here at midnight.

I lead her back to the room Joey and I shared. We both sat on the bed.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked leaning back against a pillow.

"So I'm guessing you've heard the news. Sawyers moved on?" She asked. "Oh, ugh no I haven't actually,  who is he seeing?"

"IDK someone tagged me on a post saying Sawyer was seeing other people, as if it would bother me, I mean I dumped him." she said.

"So why are you so...upset?" I asked. "Because I miss him!!" She started crying.

I hugged her and handed her some tissues.

"C'mon!" I said getting up from the bed. "Where are we going?" "Sawyers." "What? Emmy! No I-I'm not ready" She said. "Yes you are! Now lets go." I said grabbing her hand and dragging her out the door.

We arrived at Sawyers. He was on his couch shirtless. He looked, attractive I guess.

"Why are you two here?" He asked. "Wow don't act all excited or anything." I replied. He rolled his eyes. "Okay well I'm busy so if you coul-" I cut him off. "NO! I'm here to show you what your missing! Melina Is great and I know you miss her!" I told him.

"Look she obviously doesn't want me. Neither do you. I'm tired of being hung up on people who do not want me!" He said frowning.

I look at Melina who is on the verge of tears.

"I'm taken, engaged with a child, its too late to win me over but you still have Mel." I told him.

He got up from the couch and faced Melina.

"Wanna  give it one more shot?" Sawyer asked her. She nods.

They start kissing passionately. Then it was awkward for me to be there so I left.

I ran back over to my house. I went over to the couch where Joey was peacefully sleeping. I laid on top of him and looked at him for awhile.

He was so cute when he slept. I want to spend the rest of my life with him, that's why I'm prayinh that this surgery will go well.

Without him, Cherry, and YouTube I'd be depressed all the time. I looked at the scars on my wrist, the scars Joey have never noticed. Or maybe he did just didnt say anything.

I kissed him gently, his eyes fluttered open. "Hey Gorgeous" he said. "Hi." He looked at his watch. "Why are you awake at 2 in the morning?" his morning voice raspy. "Oh ill explain in the morning."

He ran his fingers through my hair and. Whispered sweet words in my ear. He left a kiss on my jaw line. "I love you" he said. "I love you too." I said.

"Lets go to bed." He picked me up and carried me to my room. Could this boy be anymore perfect?