21-Thinking Of You

OMFG MY FELLOW DIRECTIONERS DID YOU GUYS HERE THE LEAKED MM? ITS SO FUCKING PERFF LIKE OMFG!! (Don't hate me cause I listened I was urged into it)

*******************

Comparisons are easily done,

When you've had a taste

Of Per-fec-tion.

Like an apple hanging from a tree,

I pick the ripest one, I still get the seed.

You say move on,

Where do I go?

I guess secound best,

Is all I will know.

-Katy Perry - Thinking of You

(This song reminds me of Sawyer and Emmy in a way.)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Emmy's P.O.V

"So tonight?" Joey asked.

"Ugh....I-I uhm can't" I replied.

"What? Why?"

"I'd rather not leave Cherry here with doctors." I said.

"Are you sure thats your deal?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

I really didn't want to get pregnant. I wasn't ready for a baby, especially one we had to cut open.

"N-no." I replied. "Em do you want her to live?." he asked.

"THATS WHAT EVERY FUCKING ASKES ME! 'Do you want her to live?' OF FUCKING COURSE I DO! BUT I DONT WANT ANOTHER FREAKING GOSH DAMN BABY JUST SO ANOTHER CAN LIVE! THATS NOT HOW I WOULD LIKE TO OPERATE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He looked at me for a split secound before he got up and walked out.

I hate him right now! Honestly he is getting on my last fucking nerv. I can't deal with him.

The doctor walked in as I was mentally punchinh Joey in the dick with my mind.

"Good newwsss" She sang. My face lit up with her words. "Cherry will be able to go home I'm a week! She has made amazing improvments!"

"That's so great! I can't wait to take her home and cuddle on our couch and rock her like I use too!" I said with excitement. The doctor smiled, then frowned. "But-" "No! There cant be buts! Please!" "Look Emilee. Cherish is gonna have to eat and drink from a tube, she can only have your breast milk and water." She told me.

"Why not formula?" I asked. "Because its extreamly un healthy for her. " She replied. "H-how long will she have to do this?" I asked concerned. "A Month we hope."

A month? They hope? This hurts. She's dying and by not helping her its all my fault. I started to cry. Maybe having a baby is the answer? No, all we are going to do is make it suffer, Just like Cherry. Either way we are helping one kid and Saving another.

"Thanks so much." I said. She nods and walked out. I decided to call Joey and asked what his fucking deal was.

"Hello?"

"Hey" I said.

"What do ya need?."He asked.

"Where did you go?" I asked.

"Home! You obviously needed to cool off." He said.

"No I didn't, I needed time to think, and I don't want a baby."

He took a deep breath.

"Look Em-."

"No! No more Look Emmy! Its look Joey now! I don't want a science project baby!" I raised my voice.

"Babe, its not like that! Just lets have a baby! Your going to have a baby."

"Uhm You can't just shove yourself in me and fertilize my eggs, that's rape, I can abort the baby if I want to."

He laughed, I laughed along cause what I said was extreamly stupid.

"Yes you can abort it, but you won't." He told me still chuckling.

"Yes you can rape me, but you won't." I said mimicing his words making them my own.

"Haha, fair enough. Look I dont want to fight about this, its not just my decision its yours too. Cherish isn't just my daughter, she's yours to." He said.

"I don't want to fight either. I love you." I said.

There was long pause as if he was thinking about someone or something off the topic, or if he was deciding that he loved me back.

"I love you too, a lot actually."

I smiled. I hate Joey Graceffa, Yet I love Joey Graceffa.

Oh the struggle.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

A/N: YAY I UPDATED!! Finally! Sorry it took forever. and sorry its short.

Somr of you have been asking me when the next book in the series is out. Probably end of Febuary first of March, around then.

Love you Xx-Couis♥