2- Love Club

I'm in a clique, but I want out,
It's not the same as when I was punched, In the old days there was enough, The Card games and ease, With the bitter salt of my blood, I was in but I want out, My mothers love is chocking me, I'm tired of the words that hang above my head. What about the kid? Its Time that kid got free.
-Lorde-Love Club
**********

Emmy's P.O.V

Me and Cherish got home after 3 hours of online wedding dress shopping with Mily.

She was so picky! I walked in and Joey was sitting on the couch, watching anemia or something. I walked straight into the nursery and changed the baby's diper.

I also changed her into something more comfy. A pink omsie and socks:3. She was so cute. I brushed her hair out again and laid her down for a nap.

I walked back to the livingroom. "Hey" I said plopping down next to Joey. "Hey" he said again. "Wanna play a game"? I asked. He looked at me confused. "Suree" he said dragging on the e.

"Okay now stand up!" He did as ordered. I standed infront of him. "Okay now I'm gonna control what you do, Okay?" he looked at me. "What are you up to?" he asked.

I put my index finger on his lips. "Shh, now I'm going to control what you do and you cant say or do anything" I said. He sighes and mumbles 'fine'.

I got close to him. I pulled him close to me. We were so close that my breast touched his chest and the tips of our noses touched.

He looked at me for a secound then looked down as he felt my small hands grab his wrists. I laid his hands on my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I got close to his ear and whispeared "Lets pretend we are fiancé's and are suppose to get married in a few months. Lets pretend we have a daughter. Lets pretend whats going on isn't. Lets pretend we are in love".

That must of triggerd him cause the next thing I knew his tongue was down my throat. I didn't object, I didn't want to.

I backed up until I was against a wall. His hands got lower as mine motioned to his chest. He stopped. He looked at me for a secound, then opened his mouth.

"Fun game." He smiled and sat back down. "Okay cut the crap! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I asked. "Nothing...." He said.

I took a deep breath.  "Joey if you don't tell me, how am I suppose to understand?" He just sighed and walked out of the house, leaving me to cry.

I walked into my room and laid down and drifted off to sleep.

I was so upset. Joey and I have been through so much! Me getting hit by a car, Break ups and make ups, My dad dying, Cherry's sickness, and whole bunch of other stuff.

I didn't want to loose him. I had a feeling I was going too.