26- We Were Us

A/N: Hey guys so i just realised that this is chapter 26....woah... Anyways that also means Cherish is coming to an end:( The third book is coming sooner than i thought.! So ill write Cherish through December and in Januarary ill start Nothings The Same (Lets Face It Book:3) So Just wanted to let you guys know :) And Also this is my last update till after Thanksgiving -XxCouis

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rearveiw crosses,

Railroad ties,

Oh, Hail Mary's,

Friday Nights,

Heartbeat Baby,

Low-Beam Lights,

God, I miss when you were mine,

Back when that song was a song and I could sing along,

Without thinking about you every time it came on,

Every Beat, Every Line,Every Word, Everytime.

-Keith Urban ft. Miranda Lambert-We Were Us

*********************************************************************

Emmy's P.O.V

 I woke up in Joey's bed, he wasnt there. I wrapped myself in a sheet and walked around his house. I didnt know it very well but i walked down to the end of the hallway and reached the kitchen wich led into the living room, thats where i found him. He didnt see me so i ran back to his room and found my clothes. 

I walked back into the livingroom. "Thanks for the morning." I said. He laughed. "Anything for you." He replied. He stood up from his spot on the couch. He pulled me close to him and his hand was in the small of my back. Our chests were pressed againt one anothers and his hot breath tickled my cheek. "Im sorry." he said as his lips brushed against mine with every word he said. "I am too." I replied. 

"So is this a make up?" He asked. I shrugged. "I don't know, can you except me?" I asked. "No because this isnt you." he told me. "Hmm I guess." I said. He kissed me. "There it is." i said. "What?"He asked. "My fear of losing you is back again." I admitted. "Why do you fear that babe?" "Maybe cause it always happens, and we say it won't, but it does. And You're my first love and when we break up i can't just not see you again, we have a kid. Its like you always seem to break up with me lately, do you want to be with me?" I asked.,

"That's crazy of coarse i do!." He replied. "I'm not sure, seeing how you kissed a girl 10 minutes before you sticked your round peg in my square hole." He laughed. "Its hard to take you seriously when you say shit like that." "Ugh You know what i mean Joey."

"Yes i want to be with you its just, You had Jack, You moved on, And i didn't want to seem hung up on you." He said. "But Joey I was hung up on you." I told him. "Really?" "Yea."

Then he kissed me. And I liked it. I craved this for so long, I missed him. So, So much.

But we weren't together, I didn't want to be. I pulled away from his kiss and his palm cupped my cheekes and his thumb drawling circles on my chin, something i really missed him doing. "I have to go back to Cedar Key today." I told him. "Ill miss you." He said. "Same." He kissed me one last time before I left.

He offered me a ride and I said I could take myself to the airport.

~THE NEXT DAY IN FLORIDA~

"Thanks so much for watching Cherish." I said rocking her in my arms. "No prob. So what happened?" Mily asked. "We Talked, Made out, Had sex, and then i said we shouldn't be together and he kind of agreed."

I said really fast. "Wait! You did the dirty and then said you didnt want to be with him and he.........agreed?" She asked. "Pretty much." I replied.

"Emmy you guys are making eachothers lives a living hell! You know you want him, you obviously wouldn't have slept with him if you didnt want him, I know you and you are not easy when it comes to shit like that. I know for a fact he misses you too."

"Yea i know Mil, Its just we cant be together, We always break up, always, And we are both tired of it. I wish i could get over him but thats hard to do when I have a complete copy of him that i have to take care of." I cried.

"Emmy you guys are gettinh back together." "No were not!" I said.

Then I got a phone call that changes everythibg.

"Hello?." I said. "Emmy! When are you getting back to L.A.?" It was Sawyer. "I don't know Friday probably why?" I asked. "Jack came back and long story short Joey got arrested." "Wait what? How does Jack going to L.A get Joey arrested?" I asked.

"'Cause Joey Beat the living shit out of him."

I dropped the phone and froze in my seat as shivers ran down my spine. "Mil,

We need to go to L.A. Now!"