23-Little White Lies

If This Room Was Burnin,

I wouldn't Even Notice,

Cause You've Been

Taking Up My Mind,

With Your Little White Lies,

Little White Lies.

-Little White Lies-One Direction

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Emmy's P.O.V

"No mom! I'm not riding on a plane with them for 4 and half hours." I yelled into the phone.

"Yes Em, you are and you better bring Cherish with you." She firmly said. I sighed.

My mom didn't know I was strung out on drugs and I'd like to keep it that way. She was trying to make me get on a plane with Jason and Mily to go to Florida for thanksgiving. Jack was coming with me. He was gonna visit his family why he was there.

Joey hasn't let me see Cherry I'm 2 weeks. I loved Cherry yes, but I could care less if Joey wanted me to see her or not. If I don't take her home with me them my mom will know somethings up.

"Fine." I said. "So what happened with you and Joey? You were suppose to get Married in the summer." She asked. "Look mom we wanted diffrent things." I sighed. "Did you want different things, or did he?" "Look Mommy I miss you and love you but I'd rather not talk about Joey and I." "Fine Emilee but I don't want you all depressed when you come over, Okay?" She asked. "I wont I promise."

*********

I Met Joey outside my house. His Emerald Eyes met my Blue Orbs. His lips parted to speak.

"I knew we would see each other today, I just didn't know what I should say." He said truthfully. "How about an I'm Sorry." I replied. "I'm not sorry Emmy. I'm not. I didn't do anything to you, Neither Did Mily, Sawyer, Or Jason. You did it to yourself. The only person that should be saying sorry to you is Yourself."

I stared at him for a long while before I spoke back.

"Can I just please have my daughter?" I asked. "Sure. Don't do anything while she is with you please." He said. "I won't." "Promise?"

I sighed.

"Joey you know how hard it is for me to promise something like that." I replied. "No Em, I really don't. I wish I did but.....I just don't." He told me. Tears formed in both our eyes. "D-do you care for her?" He asked.

I thought about this question for a long while. I hadn't done anything that day but I felt high off something. I felt like he was asking me drugs or my daughter, I didn't know that answer.

"I-I guess." "No Emilee you can't guess, You can't just care for her cause she's your daughter you got to care for her because you love her. Like when you look at her you see everything you could possibly want, and all you'll ever need, that's how you know you love and care for someone." He told me. "Did you ever look at me and see all that?" I asked. "I did, then It stopped. I look at you now and see something I wanted, but I didn't get and realized I didn't even need."

That hurts. It was like a knife had stabbed me in the heart. I was dead. When I look at Joey and Cherry all I see is a life full of wonder and adventure, I crave it. I see love, and I want it. But I can't have it because I screw up. I screw up to much.

I took Cherry and she was so happy to see me. She was the happiest I've ever seen her.

"Hi Baby!" I said, Tears in my eyes. "I missed you, a lot." "She missed you too." Joey smiled. "She's 9 months tomarrow." He reminds me. "I forgot." I smiled. Her hair fell in ringlets, it was dark blonde like Joeys. I forgot how beautiful she was and I forgot she was mine.

"Thanks." I said before Joey left. I watched his car drive away in the distance. I missed him so much. I love him but im choosing things that I love more.

Needles and Cigarettes.

*****************************************************

A/N: This chapter made me cry so hard and idek!!

Hope you loved it :* Kisses -CouisXx