"We will continue this, 'lil princess." Ferid grinned, licking his lips and sat on the chair.

"How annoying." I immediately looked where the comment came from, it was from Mikaela Shindo. I saw him looked away from me when I stared at him, he was shutting his eyes; looked so pissed. I thought he was wearing his headphones? He should just ignore what happened just like what he was always doing in his surroundings; ignoring everything, I bit my lower lip and slowly moving my head down, clutching at my knees under the table.

"This is a pain." Mikaela said and stood up, turning his direction to the doorway like he's ready to leave the dining room, he put his head phone on his shoulders and shove both of his hands in his pocket, I wonder why he looks so irritated.

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

"Mikaela, where are you going?" Krul growled, narrowly looking at his son who was already walking away, not minding what she just asked. He continued to walk like he does not care if her mother was already angry at him. "Mikaela! Come back here!" Krul slighty hit the table with her fist but still, it made a loud impact on it. She yelled again but the bastard neglected her and finally walked out from the dining room.

"What a spoiled brat." Lacus rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue, shaking his head after that.

"Nothing good will happen who grows up spoiled rotten." Krul firmly uttered a sentence, massaging her forehead with her hand as well; she looks so frustrated because of his action. "I already told him to have some manners." She added and let out a heavy sigh.

I just took a one last glance at the doorway, hoping that he will come back and say sorry to her mother but he didn't. I looked down at my food, scooping few with my spoon.

I really don't understand him, he's just like a fucking girl, a freakin' moody girl.

Third Person

Yuichiro stayed in his room, it's sunday today so they doesn't have any classes. The raven was bored as fuck, he thought that he'd rather go to the school and be with his friends than to be in the Tepes mansion filled with creepy guys, he was just looking at the window outside while he's sitting on his study table, chin was resting on his palm. He was just admiring the nowhere sight, he tardily moved his head down, looking at his paper sheets that a lots of assignments.

He lifted his ballpen up, twirling and playing it with his messy black hair. He doesn't know how to start, to motivate himself for doing his homeworks. Yes, he's bored but he's too lazy to do his homeworks; what a lazy ass he had there.

He irritatedly slap his forehead with his own hand, trying to snap the shit out of him. He rested his back at the chair together with his head at the edge of it, gazing upon the white ceiling that he was always staring when he was already awake.

He pulled out his phone from the pocket of his pants, unlocking it and looked at the contacts; he wonders who he will call or text to take away his boredom. He stopped from scrolling the list when he saw Shinoa's name on it, he sighed heavily. Yuichiro suddenly remembered that he still haven't telling the truth to his purple haired bestfriend, he was thinking what might be Shinoa's reaction when she finds out about it?

The ravenette jerk off when he heard the cracked on his door like someone had opened it and entered his room, he immediately sat up straight, looking at the way but no one was in there. He frowned then tossed his phone across the bed, slowly standing up from his place and started to walk towards the door to close it again.