Chapter Five: A Weird Dream and Bouquet of Baby's Breath

Author's Note:
The beginning is the chapter is a little R-18 lmao, so consider yourself warned.

Five: "Our varied beliefs and backgrounds are icing. Our shared humanity is cake"

Andy's POV

LAYING THERE ON MY bed in just my boxers, I waited in anticipation for her arrival. She had been in the bathroom for approximately ten minutes now and if she didn't appear for another five minutes, I was sure I was going to burst. And man, only God knows how painful that was. Somehow, after I got home after work an hour ago, my bedroom was filled with rose petals and scented candles everywhere.

The sound of the bathroom door opening startled me and I watched with my mouth hung open as she emerged, naked with only black lacy bra and matching undies. Her golden hair was all over the place in a very lust-inducing way as it swung seductively just above her pert ass. My eyes wandered down from her face to her ample and full breasts, my mind going in circles then down to her erotic pair of legs.

Evelyn flashed me a seductive smile as she made her way towards me, her hips making me swallow my saliva in burning desire. She then went to straddle me on my waist and twirled her hair with her finger, the 'smile' still plastered on her face. Oh Lord, she looked absolutely stunning I didn't even know if I was going to last later.

Biting her lower lip, she let her digit finger travelled from my jaw down my neck, chest, and abs and settled just above the noticeable bulge on my boxer. "Hi,"

I swallowed. "Hey," My hands then went to her waist, gripping the skin gently with my thumb stroking it. "God, Evelyn, you look so fucking gorgeous,"

Chuckling, Evelyn looked down at herself and said, "And I'm all yours," And then with that said, she went to take off the bra and cupped her breasts, those gorgeous lumps of fats threatening to spill from her small hands. "Wake up, Andrew,"

"H-huh?"

"Wake up or you'll be late work,"

I woke up with a gasp, sweating profusely and a painful boner. Letting out a groan, I sat up on my bed and pressed the palms of my hands onto my eyes. "Fuck," I whispered before shaking my head. "Evelyn, what the hell are you doing to me?" Letting out a mix of amused and exasperated chuckle, I swung my legs and placed my feet on the carpeted floor and hastily made my way towards the bathroom.

A very, very cold shower session awaited me - this is a little embarrassing. What am I, a fifteen year old kid or something?

The clock hung on my grey colored wall in the kitchen showed 7.15 a.m. I was alone in my apartment, with a cereal bowl and a plate of buttered toast in front of me. After college and earning my degree, I decided to rent an apartment and conveniently, this unit was sold at a rather reasonable price. The size was great too, not too small nor big. It was difficult as first, seeing that I was yet to have a job and then I really hated to depend on my parents but thankfully, I got the job as a gym teacher at a high school.

It really helped a lot, having that job. My old man was a rich business man – he owned a few hotels and co-owed my mother's boutique – but that didn't mean his money was mine and that I was interested in business as well. Steve, did, thankfully. He was the younger brother by four years, by the way and was happily married to Nina for a year. They'd been seeing each other since high school and it amazed me to no end how he was still in love with her. Steve was lucky to find love so soon.

Putting the dirty dishes in the sink, I took a quick sip of my coffee and put it in the sink as well and headed towards the front door of my apartment. Only a few hours and then I got to see Evelyn. Well, damn, I am aware I sound like some love-sick puppy but hell, I don't really care. After that day at the park, my love for her seemed to intensify and a few times a week, I'd find myself in the café for a cup of coffee and a slice or two cake.