CHAPTER 10: Keep Your Hands To Yourself

Start from the beginning

She doesn't know the feeling of your heart beating rapidly at the start of the line.

She doesn't know the satisfying,  burning sensation of adrenaline while running.

She doesn't know the pleasure of your name getting  cheered on and on because of your great victory. 

'Stupid Sean. Stupid principal. Stupid school.'

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

        I skipped a few  classes that had Sean and Kimberly in it for the rest of the day.

I knew I could do my work in time later, and I wasn't worried of the attendance.

The school had enough money as it is, I didn't see how my absence would make a difference.

I spent most of the time thinking what I could do after school.

I mean I couldn't stay more hours in the gym.

I don't want to overwhelm myself to the point where I get sick or something. 

But I litteraly had nothing else to do. 

Home is just home. 

Shopping just isn't in my mood right now,
and I really didn't want to see my friends or interact with them. 

Once the final  bell rang,  I sprinted out of the restroom and headed to my locker.

I stared straight off,  making sure not to make eye contact with anybody, and trying not to notice anybody.  But there was one precense that was hard to miss. 

"Aye!  Bryson my man! " Called a football jock named  Tim.

I tried walking past them unnoticed, with my 5'0 short self,  but of course Bryson noticed me. 

While Tim was telling him his irrelevant crap,  he looked bored ,then perked up at the sight of me grining evily. 

"Thunder Thighs,  I don't suppose you're free this afternoon."

I rolled my eyes.

"Nope. I was already punished for yesterday, I don't need to hang around the wrong crowd."

He laughed, and so did Tim.
My cheeks turned petal pink. 

"You think hanging with me is the wrong crowd?"

"I don't want to hang out with you." I mutter looking away from him.

"I'll catch you later Tim." Bryson says to Tim who waved goodbye. "If you got punished then all the more to hang with me, to forget about it."

'Huh? '

'Is he saying he wanted to hang out with me?'

Was I really going to risk my life to go out with him? 

What if he wants me to join him to sell drugs or something?

"Fine." I agreed regretting it a little. "Here's my address." I take out a piece of paper and write it down, handing it to him. 

"Great, pick you up at eight."

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

"Koleen,  Crystal just called saying she hasn't heard of you,  tell me you have not skipped school and became a stripper. "

I rolled my eyes.

My mom and her exaggerations.

"No mom,  I just don't want to talk to anyone right now. "