Her mom is worried. I cannot blame Sinu, Camila never left me after my first cardiac arrest. She's been living inside the hospital ever since. 

Camila sat on one of the benches. The she pulled  out something from her pocket.

The clock pendant.

So Camila is carrying the pendant with her. 

"Camz.. keep that pendant please.."
I spoke.
"That's my key on my way back to you.."

Camila inspected the pendant. She also seemed mesmerize. 

"Thats also my reaction when i first saw the pendant.. But looks can be deceiving Camz. Look at me. I am here... stuck.."

Her phone rang again. She placed the pendant beside her. Then answered the call. 

"Hello Taylor?"

It was my sister. I checked the time, its 2;40 pm. Taylor will be here any minute now. 

"You are bringing me food? Aww.. thanks baby girl.."

"A pizza will do..."

"..bring me bananas too.."
Camila giggled.

My sister really loves Camila, and so is everyone from my family. Everything seemed so perfect, if only i am not stuck on this situation. 

"Okay.. see you.."
Camila is smiling, when she put her phone down. She stood up and turned around, she's now walking back to my room. 

"Wait Camz.. the pendant! You forgot about the pendant!"
I yelled.

Fuck. Of course she wouldn't hear me.

"WAIT! hey! no... the clock pendant..." 
I followed her. Trying to prevent her from leaving. But all of my actions are useless. 

DAMN.

She continued walking towards the corridor. Until she reached my room.

"What happened?"
TK spoke behind me.

"Help! Camz forgot the clock pendant, she placed it on top of the bench,"

"What??"

TK and I ran back to the bench.

"Oh thank god. It's still here,"
TK sighed in relief.

The pendant was still in place, where Camila left it.

"What if someone saw it, then grabs it or something?"
I groaned.

This cant be happening. That is our only way to somehow end this misery. 

 A group of nurses appeared behind us. Including Hope. 

"Goodbye Hope. See you tomorrow!"  The girls waved at Hope they entered the elevator. 

"Goodbye..."
Hope smiled at them. 

Hope sighs as soon as her co workers left. Her smile was replaced with a frown. Like something is bothering her. 

She is now walking towards us. Looks like her shift is over, she's going out with her back pack on. We watched Hope pass our way. I noticed one thing, despite of her witty and bright attitude, there is something in her eyes, she looked dark and. gloomy. Like she's full of sadness. 

"Your crush.,"
I said while wiggling my eyebrows to TK. 

"Lauren. Lets be serious.."
He smiled while shaking his head. 

Hope stopped in front of us and sat at the bench where the pendant is placed. 

"Uh oh.."
I looked at TK.