29

It's been five days since my code and  one week since i got shot. TK and i were hardly talking to each other now.Well i am the one who's not talking to him. He would always start a conversation, but i will just answer him with a yes or a no, or ignore him most of the time. I still hate him for not telling me everything. I know that i am also wrong for disobeying him.
But it wouldn't lead to this if he told me about Ashlee. I could have prevented her from shooting us.. me.
I am so confused.But i wanted this to happen. To save Camila. I don't have any rights to complain.I love her so much and realized that i am lucky that i even got the chance to survive that shot.Unlike Camila, who died for me.

Why can't TK take me back again? I just need to prevent Ashlee from shooting us. That's all i need to do.
But seemed like, I'll just have to wait and just live inside the hospital for a while.I already got used to my new life here inside the hospital.

Dad and Mom always visits me in the morning, until lunch time. Taylor usually drops by after school, and Chris after his work. Ally,Dinah and Normani visits me every other day and so as Lucy and Alexa, and the other crew members. Camila comes to visit me almost every day, she would usually stay until night time. She slept at the hospital at twice already. If my parents or Camila are not around to visit me, i would usually spend most of my time wandering around the corridors inside the hospital.

I've witnessed a lot of events already in my 5 days of stay. I saw people died ,gave birth, mourn and celebrate.
I didn't thought that the hospital really has a lot of things going on.
I thought it is all about Greys Anatomy, drama, doctors hooking up. But surprisingly, i would have wanted to be a doctor or a nurse, in my second life.

Okay. That was a joke.
I don't need a second life.
I am not good at joking.

I looked at my body laying at the hospital bed. Damn. I lost count of how many oxygen tanks have been used and replaced to support my breathing,i didn't thought that i could take all of those amount of air inside me. My thoughts vanished when Camila entered my room.I checked the clock beside me, it's 10:00am.
It's her usual visiting hour, she will stay until 7pm, or  sometimes she sleeps at the couch and leaves early the next day.

Camila quickly walked towards me.
"Lauren,"
She kissed me on the forehead. She emptied the vase beside me then placed the blue roses that she bought for me "How are you,?"

Camila sat at the bedside chair.
She held my face, then rubbed my hair. "I miss you so much,"

Camila always does this. She talks to me, she always say nice things to me, as if everything is okay. As if i am not in a veggie state.I know that she's suffering inside.But she tries to hide it from me. She stared at me for a few seconds. And.. there it is. Camila is crying.

"I,i- know i am not supposed to cry. I need to be strong Lauren.But, how? You are my strenght, and now seeing you like this, its making me weak,"
Camila is sobbing. I walked towards her. I tried to hold her, but... it never worked.

"It's been 1 week now Lauren and i am still here, waiting for you. I will always be here for you, until the day you wake up,"Camila wiped her tears.

"Camz," I walked towards her.
"I'm just right here, please wait for me, okay?"

The tears kept falling from her eyes.
It melts my heart to see her suffer.
But I'd rather suffer too, rather than to see her die. Another hour had passed and Camila already fell asleep beside me. I just watched her sleep.
I cannot believe that i was given a chance to be love by this girl. She even catched a bullet for me.

Fuck it!
I need to be alive.

I ran down the halls of the hospital.
I need to find TK. Maybe he already found a way to escape, i mean its been one week already! He should have thought of something!