8

"Okay! I'll tell our driver to take us to the club. We'll just wait for Camila.. she went to the rest room.."
Ally answered.

"Alright.. see you!"
Lucy replied, then she hopped on the front seat.

"Wait!"
I shouted.
"C,-Camila is here?"

Dinah smiled at me.
"Yes Lauren, she's with us.. and she also went to the blind date.."

"Oh! There she is!"
Normani spoke.

I quickly turned around.

"I am sorry, it took me forever on the rest room, my flu is killing m---, Lauren?" Camila was shocked when she saw me.

I was stuck at the moment. She is really here.

"W,-why are you here?"
She asked. And her voice that low tone, gentle soft voice. She's the one.

"Hi Camila!"
Lucy waved at the younger girl.

"Mila!"
Alexa smiled at her.
"We also went to the blind date.."

"Oh my god!"
Her eyes widened.
She knows.

"I know.. oh.. my.. god.."
I mumbled.

Camila is the perfect stranger.

---------------------------------

The girls and I, ended up chatting and sharing our experiences from our blind dates. We sat on a table for 7 inside the club. I sat beside Ally and Normani. Camila and Dinah were sitting in front of us. While Alexa and Lucy are sitting on the other end of the table. As, Alexa promised... she payed for our drinks tonight.

"Ew! Lauren. I would never eat shrimp again. Your date is really weird!"Alexa complained.

The girls cringed so hard after I told them the story of my weirdo date.

"Me too!Yuck." Lucy groaned.

"It's just a hoax. Relax..."
Normani giggled.
"Well,one of my dates said that she hates fifth harmony! Na ah! You don't mess with mah fam, BAH FELICIA real quick!"

"Really? at least your date is not a perverted as my 2nd date. I felt humiliated just by listening to her when she said the my voice will sound so good if i tell her name while she finger my--"

"Okay.Lauren!We get it.."
Ally interjected.

"Opps! Sorry Allysus."
I laughed.

"You are lucky Lauren,because you and Camila found each other inside." Dinah smiled at me.
"Like you are meant to be together."

"Yeah.. right..."
I awkwardly smiled.

What the hell are you doing Dinah.

After i saw Camila a while ago, the girls found out the we shared the same room during the blind date, and that we technically dated each other. The girls kept on teasing us.

I looked at Camila who's on her phone. She's being herself again, she hates going to clubs, parties. If i know she wants to get outta here really bad. It's not that she hates us, but she hates these kind of places.

She raised her head then looked at Dinah.  "More like soulmates.."
Camila glanced at me.

"Yes! More like soulmates..."
I smiled at her.

We stared at each other for a few seconds. Camila looked down, then she raised her head again then smiled at me. I don't know if the alcohol is setting in, but the way she looked at me, that is so hot. I avoided looking at her.