Chapter 30

"Myungsoo-ah, calm down. I'm sure Naeun is alright."

"Then, why are they taking so long?"

"Yah! how can they not take long? She's giving birth, it's a hard procedure! "

"Do you think she'll be alright?"

"Of course! Seolhyun is the doctor in charge, and I'm sure she'll do a good job. Don't worry too much, seeing you worry makes me stressed."

"Hyung, I hope you feel like I do right now one day."

"I don't think I'll feel like you any time soon..." 

"Why? Are things not good with Seolhyun?"

"She doesn't want to get married, at least not any time soon..."

"Why? I thought you two were getting married as soon as you found each other."

"I also don't know, she doesn't want to tell me anything. I just know she doesn't get married."

"Hyung, you should get married soon, if it's not to Seolhyun, then, marry someone else."

"I don't want to marry someone else, but that might be my only choice if Seolhyun rejects me. My father already found someone to marry me off, and if I don't get engaged to Seolhyun soon, then I'll have to marry someone I don't know..."

"I'm sure things would turn out fine one day, you just have to give it a little time."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Congratulations Myungsoo-ssi, it's a girl."

"A girl?"

"Ne, and she's very pretty!"

"When can I see her?"

"Right now she's being checked, but you'll see her later today."

"What about Naeun?"

"She's also fine, just a bit tired. Right now she's being moved back to her room. "

"Then, can I see her?"

"Ne, she would be happy to see you."

"Myungsoo-ah, congratulations my friend!!!"

"Thank you hyung. Can you call the others and tell them Naeun and the baby are fine?"

"Don't worry, I'll call them. Now, you should go see Naeun."

I nodded and left Sungyeol and Seolhyun by themselves. I took the elevator to Naeun's room, and then knocked on the room's door. There was no response, and made my way in.

"Naeun-ah..."

She looked my way and smiled

"Oppa"

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm tired and sleepy."

"Then, you should sleep and rest."

"And the baby?"

"Seolhyun said that she's fine."

"Have you seen her? She's beautiful."

"I haven't, but I bet she looks like you."

"Well, what can I say? I was born beautiful."

"How can I disagree to that?"

I took Naeun's hand and kissed her forehead.

"Naeun-ah, thank you"

"For what?"