Chapter 10

As I walked Naeun up the steps to her house I thought of the things I said during my breakdown. Was I really not happy because she wasn't happy? Yeah, it hurts like hell when the person you like doesn't feel the same way as you, but was I really meaning it?

"Thank you... for picking me up and for bringing me home. Also, thanks for allowing me to accompany you to grandma's tomb."

I nodded and kept gazing the floor. Just when she was about to go in, I softly held her hand, and looked up to meet her eyes.

"I... sorry for what happened back at the restaurant... and for what happened at the cemetery, it doesn't usually happen... it was just something weird.... Thank you for that too."

"Is okay, it happens to everyone. And Myungsoo, just know that you don't have to keep everything in, if you need someone to talk to, I will be here."

"Thanks. Then, I'll see you later."

I bid good-bye and left. Being with Naeun basically the entire day was weird and exciting at the same time. The last time I was with her was many years ago that I can't exactly remember the exact day. Once I got home, I got ready for bed. I had marked this as a terrible day, but it turned to be not as bad as I was expecting.

##########

"Myungsoo-ah~ wake up! You only have an hour to get ready before we go! I really can't believe that such a lazy person like you is getting married. Hurry up! You need to shower so we can go have breakfast and then come back so we can get ready for the wedding ceremony."

"Ne! Hyung, you really do nag a lot. No wonder Chorong doesn't even give you the hour."

I showered and the guys and I went to get breakfast. Today was finally the day; today I was getting married to Naeun. The past two weeks have been crazy for us since we had to make all the arrangements for our wedding. As the guys started to get ready, I started to get more nervous, and I felt like crying. Today was going to be the most important day of my life and unfortunately my grandma wasn't going to be present. There was an hour and a half left until the ceremony and my heart was beating like crazy. I took my phone and made the decision to call Naeun.

-Oh, Myungsoo-ah~ Are you alright?

-Aniyo..... are you busy?

-I'm getting ready, why?

-Would you go with me.... to visit my grandma?

-Ne, I would like to.

-Are you at your house? I'll go pick you up.

-Arasso, I'll wait for you...

I hanged up, took my car keys, my wallet, and with my phone in hand, I ran to go get Naeun. I hear the guys calling after me, but I was in such a hurry that didn't really care about what they said.

##########

"Grandma, today we're getting married you like you said we would. Although that not in the same circumstances. I really wish you were present today..."

Naeun took my hand in hers and and gave it a little squeeze. I knew that she was going to be with me on the hard moments in our lives that were to come.

"Grandma, please, give us your blessing so that we can be happy. I know that you would love to be here, and I know that you would be proud of Myungsoo even though he is such a lazy person that only likes to eat."

"Ya~ Son Naeun, how can you say those things about me to my grandma?"

"You act like you're an angel! Besides, grandma already knows how you are, and to be honest, she's the one that told me that you were lazy and that you only liked to eat. You are really the same kids from back then, you haven't change at all."

"Arasso, I am lazy and I love to eat. From now on, it's going to be your responsibility to keep me healthy so you better know how to cook."

"Ya~ you're.... really... you want to die? Forget it! we should already go before everyone flips out. We'll come back later."

"Arasso. Grandma, we must leave for now, but I promise we'll come back. Please give us your blessing, and help us live together in harmony."  

Arranged Marriage *Complete*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara