Chapter 19

"Myungsoo-ah! Let's go camping today!"

"Camping? Why camping?"

"I like going camping. Besides, I know a place where you can take pictures."

"Should we?"

She nodded her head and jumped up and down on the bed. 

"Then, we'll go with one condition."

"What is it?"

"You have to call me 'oppa', or else we won't go."

"Ah~ Why should I call you oppa?"

"Well, I'm your husband and I'm older than you. Don't you think that is weird when you call me Myungsoo?"

"Why should it be weird? That's your name!"

"Call me oppa, and we'll go."

"In your dreams Kim Myungsoo!"

I climbed the bed and took her in my arms before she could even think about running. She started kicking and yelling as I pinned her to the bed and I laid on top of her.

"You just have to say one word"

I inched my face closer to hers, our lips almost touching.

"Just one word and I'll do anything you wan--"

The phone rang and I jumped back. She laughed as she pushed me and reached for the phone. Before she was able to answer, I snatched the phone from her and stood up from bed and out of her reach.

-hello?

-Naeun-sii?

-Kim Myungsoo speaking

- This is secretary Yoo, Mr. Song's secretary. He is being translated to the hospital right now.

-the hospital? why?

-he suffered a heart attack

-send me the address, i'll be on my way.

"Naeun, let's go camping another day."

"Why? Who was it?"

"It was your father's secretary"

"Mr. Yoo? What did he said?"

"Your father had a heart attack, he is being taken to the hospital right now."

====================================================

"Secretary Yoo! How is my father? What happen to him?"

"Naeun-ssi, I don't know exactly what happened. The maids found him on his room earlier and we had him moved here. He's being in there since we got here, but no one has told me anything."

As if on cue, a doctor came out of the surgery room and made his way towards us.

"Family of Mr. Song?"

"Yes, I'm his daughter . How is my father doing?"

"We ran some studies when he got here and it all indicates that he had a heart stroke while he was asleep. The cause we don't know, but we're still trying to do our best."

"Please save my father. Do anything you have to do but please save him."

"We'll do everything that is in our power."

As soon as the doctor when back to the surgery room, I took Naeun in my arms before she could collapse. With her in my arms, I took a seat in one of the chairs while Mr. Yoo sat across from us. Naeun started crying, and I hugged her closer to me.