Chapter 17

"So, did anything happen between you and Myungsoo?"

It's been a month since Myungsoo and I returned from our honeymoon and since Myungsoo told me he loved me. I was shocked at his confession, but he proved me that he did loved me. He was also understanding when I didn't say anything to him, and promised me that he would do anything to make fall in love with him. Whenever he would kiss me, my heart would start beating fast and I didn't want him to stop kissing me, but I wasn't sure I loved him. 

"Why do you want to know?"

"So something did happen between you two! how did it happen? is he really that good?"

"I've heard, that he's like a beast. Is it really true?"

"Those are all lies! That person... Kim Myungsoo, is like a watermelon."

"Watermelon? why a watermelon?"

"Kim Myungsoo is hard on the outside, but he's really soft on the inside."

"How do you know?"

"I've seen it. When he's near his parents, he turns cold and it's hard to speak or get some sense into his head. However, when it comes to his grandma, he turns really sweet, like when you give candy to child. That's why I say he's like a watermelon."

"He must have treated you very well, seeing how stupid you look talking about him."

"What are you saying?"

"You have a smile in your face that I've never seen before. Are you really sure that you don't have feelings for him?"

"Eunji unni, I'm already going crazy by myself, so please don't add more things to my head."

"Well, I'm just stating the obvious. Naeun, I know Myungsoo was your first love, and I just want to know if your feelings for him have born again. Since you are now married to him, it wouldn't be a surprise."

"Unnie, is it wrong to feel something for him?"

"Not at all. It's really normal to feel excited when talking about him."

"Then, does Chorong unnie have feelings for Sungkyu oppa? She's always happy when he's around."

"Yah~ Song Naeun! What are you even saying? Does that even make sense?"

"It does make sense! And I'm not Song Naeun anymore, but Kim Naeun. Have you forgotten?"

The girls laughed at me and we continued looking around the mall for something to buy. I was going from store to store looking for a gift that would suit Myungsoo. Since I didn't give him anything on his birthday, I wanted to buy him something not only for his birthday, but as a 'thank you' for taking care of me when I was drunk. I was looking at some watches at a store when my phone rang.

-Hello?

-Oh, Naeun-ah

-Appa! What is it?

-What do you 'what is it?'  I haven't seen you in a week. How have you been?

-Everything is fine.

-What are you doing?

-I'm out with the girls at the mall. Why? Is there something going on?

-Ani, what you doing later tonight?

-There's nothing planned.

-Why don't you and Myungsoo join me for dinner? Is been a while since I last saw you, I need to check how everything is going.