Part 5: Ditch Woman

Start from the beginning

What the hell was he talking about? He just slept with her and now he wants to get rid of her? Oh.

"What the hell is this!?" I screeched, slamming the coffee pot onto the table, causing the water to slosh around and spill onto the table.

Mason looked pleased with me before reaching his hands into his hair and tugging in faux frustration.

"You think you can bring home a another girl just because you assume I'm going to be out for another day? I don't think so!" I threw my hands into the air and marched towards him, jabbing him in the chest with my finger before turning towards Fire Engine and pointing at her.

"Get out of my apartment now. And, if I catch you anywhere near my man again you better start running." She looked shocked and ran to Masons room changing quickly and running out of the apartment closing the door softly behind her.

I looked up at Mason who had a huge smile on his face. He bent down and picked me up by the waist swinging me around. I squealed holding onto his shoulders. He put me on the ground again still holding my waist. My shirt had ridden upwards and I felt his warm hands on my skin at my stomach.

"That was great!" He said, and I laughed.

"Not a bad actor am I?" I joked, flicking my hair and he chuckled .

"That was awesome! From now on, you're my ditch girl!"

"Come again?"

"My ditch girl, every time I bring a girl home you do exactly that." He said walking past me to the kitchen whistling to himself.

"Mason, I don't think so." I followed him through and sat on the counter.

"Oh come on, why not?" He asked not paying attention to me as he took out a carton of eggs and other ingredients.

"Because I'm not helping you be a player, that's why."

"Are you jealous?" He asked and I choked on my saliva.

"Jealous? Are you joking?" I was incredulous as to why he thought I would be jealous.

"Oh come on sweetheart, you're a good girl and I'm a bad boy surely you want to ruin your rep a little?" He asked cracking eggs into a pan.

"Nah, I'm fine thanks." I turned my nose up at him and twisted to reach for the coffee and my mug, when I returned with a full cup of coffee he was standing in front of me.

"So, you're not even the slightest bit attracted to me?" He asked, a smirk on his face as he reached for my mug and placed in in the counter.

"Nope not even a bit." He stepped in between my legs and ran his hands up my bare thighs, leaving a trail of searing heat in their wake.

"Not at all?" He asked, his voice a little husky and it sent a small shiver up my spine.

"Nope." My voice betrayed me, wavering a little causing him to smirk as he dragged his nose gently up my neck to my jaw.

My pulse was racing and my breathing had hitched in my throat.

"Are you sure?" He place a hot kiss above my pulse, chuckling at the speed of the blood pumping through my veins.

"Mmhmm." It took all my strength to not reach up and twine my fingers through his hair and hold him there with his lips on my throat.

"Your body says otherwise." And with that he moved away, leaving me sitting in the counter panting and with my heart in my throat.

I could feel the air hitting when his tongue had been on my neck and it sent goosebumps all through my body.

He turned back to me with an omelet on a plate, cutting it in half with his fork and passing it to me.

He was a good cook, a really good cook. An unintentional moan escaped my lips after the first bite, and my eyes went wide as I stared up at him realising what I'd just done.

He winked at me as we both ate the omelette and I couldn't help but chuckle.

Please comment and vote if you like my story :) let me know what you like and why!!
Thank you my favourite readers!! Xxx