Chapter 28 (Final)

" Ohh They're coming! "

Sana said out loud as soon as she saw me and Jaehyun walking toward them.

Today is their graduate day and I came here to congrats all of them. Luckily my graduate day is on Saturday next week.

" Congratulations to you all! I'm sorry I didn't bring any gift for you guys. But I will pay for our lunch after this! What do you think? "

" Woohooooo of course that's the gift I prefer anyway. " Sana said.

" And Who care about gift anyway? I'm already happy that you can make it here. " Irene said.

" Eh I thought your school also holding a graduate ceremony today? " Taehyung asked me while munching on his snack.

" Nope. My school will hold the ceremony next week. If that so, I won't be here though. " I giggled.

" Yeah you heard it? She won't come here if the ceremony hold today, you idiot. " Jaehyun barks at Taehyung.

" Oh Oh Oh? What's with this attitude? Don't forget that I will punch you even if your girlfriend is here. " Taehyung said.

" Come on! I'm not scared of you you brat. " Jaehyun challenging Taehyung in playful way. They've gotten so close in just a semester. I also heard from Jaehyun that Taehyung kept hanging out with him for the last semester because he looked too pitiful lol I don't know why Taehyung said that though.

" If my mom and dad aren't here, I'll definitely do it. But I should keep the greatest son's image infront of them first.. " Taehyung said while eyeing outside of the hall through the window.

" Urg can you guys stop with these childish behavior? You guys gonna graduate today. " Donghyuk said, unamused.

" Right! Just shut up! " Irene said then slapped Taehyung's forearm.

Ahh so all of their parents are coming today.. but Mrs. Jung couldn't come here due to her business, and Jaehyun doesn't mind either. He understood her ways better than before now.

Our conversation still goes on for a while before the actual graduation ceremony starts. We already had fun just by talking about this and that.

Donghyuk and Sana looks closer than ever to me. It seems like the two of them are in a really good term now. I hope that they can step up their game and officially dating, it would be really great!

I'm also happy that there's no more awkwardness between me and Donghyuk anymore. We're like a best friend now.

Out of sudden, Mrs. Kim comes toward us and tell them to go outside, where the ceremony being held, since it's going to start in a few minutes. All of them are getting ready while fixing their gown then left after saying bye to me.

" Why aren't you going with them now? " I asked when I figured that Jaehyun hasn't took a step away from me yet while all of them are already walking towards the entrance.

" I also need sometime alone with my girlfriend too. "

" But the ceremony gonna start soon so go! " I said then pushing him a little bit it ain't work anyway.

" Who care? " he said then pulled me into his arms and hugs me tightly. I got a little flustered but hug him back anyway and patting his back. " Knowing that we're at the same place but sitting apart from each other, 2 hours is too long for me. "

I chuckled after that. Sounds childish but oh how much I like it when he says something like that.

" Hmmm, I know that, I know that. But you're gonna stuck with me after the event. Also, I'll be at the guest seating, look at you receiving your diploma
and cheer out loud for you, how about that? " I grinned.