Chapter 06

Time flies so fast. It's already a week being in this school. I still didn't get any notice from Mrs. Jung regarding her son, I mean, I don't even know who is he yet. But she's probably too busy to call me so I'll just wait.

Surprisingly, Me, Irene, Taehyung and Donghyuk get along with each other really well. We're getting closer and closer each day since they always accompany me, especially Donghyuk who always around me and I'm really glad to know him. He's really a funny guy, he talks a lot and he has such an amazing personality.

Jaehyun keeps being cold with me, he doesn't talk to me at all if not needed. I still remember the first time when we met, he's not that silent at all compare to now- well, who knows, he doesn't even talk much that time too. I shouldn't assume anything.

It's 7am in the morning.

I've been searching for my notebook for a while now but it's nowhere to be found- WAIT. I think I forgot it in my desk!! Oh my god, I need to go and take it now since I have to complete my unfinished homework.

I immediately told Irene that I'll be going to class first due to the circumstances at the moment.

Then I left my dorm and walked to my classroom as fast as I can, after Irene agreed to let me go first. There's only a few students roaming around right now, it's still silent but not creepy.

As soon as I arrived in the class, I suddenly saw someone laying on the table. Jaehyung. I started walking closer to our desk while he still laying his head on the table with the supports from both of his hands . Why did he come here early just to sleep like that?

I carefully take my notebook out from the desk  because I don't want to wake him up. And then-

THESE STUPID BOOKS SLIPS OUT FROM THE DESK ALTOGETHER.

Jaehyun immediately wake up from his sleep and while grabbing my wrist tightly. Both of us staring at each other in surprise. We are speechless at that time and then I release my wrist from his tight grip while muttering sorry. After finished gathering my books I quickly running out from the classroom without even sparing another glance.

Urg what's with this sudden skinship tho?

I got into the bathroom and I can feel that my face is getting warmer. I put my hand on my chest, feeling the crazy heartbeat and I never experience this kind of feeling before. Is it because of him? I have no idea at all. No, it's not like that.

I tried to calm myself down then walked out from the bathroom. I guess I should go out and get some fresh air..

As I found a comfortable place to sit, it's right under the big tree. Cool breeze hitting me again and again but seems like I can't even cool down the uncomfortable heat in my body at all. I need to finish my homework! I need to focus! but why can't I?! What's with me? What's wrong?!

" Oh my god " while I got lost in my thoughts, someone suddenly pats my shoulder from the back. I was so surprised. " Donghyuk!! Stop doing that to my poor heart godd. " I said while patting my chest dramatically.

" What are you thinking about huh? you looks so lost. " he said as he take a seat next to me then leaning closer in playful manner.

" Nope. I didn't think of anything? I just focusing on my homework that all. " I chuckled.

" Homework? Why did homework made your face looking red like a tomato like that? You got shy of homework? Hahaha " he laughed.

" Because the weather is hot that's why! " I said while fanning my face. So funny, Since when did my face turn red?!

" I don't believe you. Is it because you thought of me? " he smirked.

" You wishes. " I said while slapping his arm lightly. And he keeps on teasing me about it. Sooner, I managed to finish my homework on time.

Rriiinnngggg Rrriinnggg

Time for class has started. Everyone are rushing to their class including me and Donghyuk too. We walked to class with each other and some people are looking at us in some kind of way. But we don't care at all.

Then we meet Irene and Taehyung somewhere in the middle of our way and get into our class together except Taehyung.

" Good morning everyone! " Mrs. Kim came in. All of us stood up, bowed to her then sit down as told.

" Everyone, it's have been a week since we started this term right? So I have a news for you. The clubs are in recruitment for new students and those who aren't in any club yet. If you're interested and wanting to get some experience, you can apply for it at Club Management Office on the third floor. " she said. " For new students, you can ask your seat mate for more information regarding this. " she continued and started to write on a board.

" Did Mrs. Kim just tell me to ask a stone? I better not. " I mumbled quietly to myself, mentally rolling my eyes.

Lunch break time is here and I'm with Donghyuk, Irene and Taehyung as usual.

" Yerin, are you interested in any of those club? " Irene asked me in the middle of nowhere.

" I don't know and I don't understand about it either. " I shrugged.

" Didn't Jaehyun explain it to you? " she asked again.

" Nope. That cold stone doesn't even care about his seat mate at all, so I don't think ask him is a good idea. " I said.

Donghyuk and Taehyung bursts out laughing.

" As expected. Haha I knew it. " Donghyuk said.

" Wow you're really good at giving nickname. Cold stone? That suits him really well. Haha should I get one from you too? " Taehyung said while laughing.

" Fool is enough for you. " Irene glared at Taehyung. He rolls his eyes in response then continue eating his foods again.

Irene start to explain me about club thingy. There are many different kind of clubs in this school. And it sounds so interesting.

Since I don't have any job at the moment(Mrs. Jung decided that I should stop working and focus on education more.) I'm not that busy anymore besides doing my homework so I think I shouldn't waste my time and get some experience from this club thingy.

Yeah, I think I should get into one.