Chapter 11

So today, the day I've been waiting for, the meeting of nursing club is here. And I'm really excited about this since it's also meant that I'll get training from our senior as well.

" I don't get why you're this excited, like why? " Irene asked. Well, she has been judging me for a while already.

" Why not? Since I'll get to do something I've been liking for so long. I used to do this type of things in charity event too you know? " I said back.

" If you used to do it, you could guard with the senior soon I guess? You had experiences. "

" I hope so. Also, Please tell Mrs. Kim that I have a meeting today, if she asks. " I smiled.

" I think she got informed by the club's leader already don't worry. Have fun Yerin! " Irene patted my back. We left the dorm together then separated our way..

A lot of people are already waiting outside the room when I reached there. I was waiting there silently until,

" Oh you join this club too? " someone that I don't recognize at all came beside me then asked.

" Yes I am. Who are you anyway? I'm sorry I don't remember if we used to talk before.. " I looked at her. I never knew her before. Why did she know me?

" No, we never talked before but I know you. I always saw you hang out with my classmates. " she smiled brightly at me.

" You're talking about Taehyung right? " I smiled at her back. Well who else tho? Since both Irene and Donghyuk are my classmates and she's a new face to me so probably Taehyung's classmate.

" Yepp. And Donghyuk's also my friend. "

" I see.. You come here to get trained too? "

" No. I just come here to look out for you guys and help. I joined this club since I was grade 9." She said, still smiling.

" Hi senior! Uh I almost forget to asked you, what's your name? "

" I'm Sana. Nice to meet you Ye..rin? I saw your name tag before kk. " she reached her hand to me for a hand shake and giggled. She's cute.

" Yes, I'm Yerin. Nice to meet you too. " I shake her hand back.

Not long after, our senior came and Sana went in with them as well as all of us. Then all of the newcomers got into a place that gets arraigned by our senior.

" Hello everyone. My name is Yoo Hana. I'm the leader of this club. And these students that standing besides me right now is your senior that going to watch and help with your training session. " ahh so she is the leader. She looks very neat. " First of all, Nursing club is open for students to learn how to be professionally and socially. Recruiters from hospital will come once every two weeks to check on everyone's skill. Also they will give you some advices as well. " she continued.

" And if you able to learned quickly on the training period, you can guard in the nursing room with us soon. You guys just need to know about how to treat small injuries for now. " one of the seniors said.

After that, the training session has started. To be honest, I didn't forget what I did back then at the charity event and the things that our senior trying to teach us now isn't different from what I did too so I think I have some advantages by it too. I might be able to guard the nursing room like Irene has said soon right?

The Leader also working hard on guiding us, she teaches us step by step and tells us every little details. All of students are working hard as well. Everyone seems to enjoy and have fun with what they're doing now. I feel relief that people in this club are really nice and friendly.