T w e l v e

Dominic POV
A few days later

I settle back on the couch and shake my head at everyone arguing. Ty looks at me and we share a look saying "If these niggas don't shut up".

My head can't quite focus on the argument being had between teams. I'm too stuck on figuring out how the meeting with Lora's aunt is gonna go.

A few days ago she came to my aunt's place and the meeting went great. They got along so quickly, and my aunt invited Elora to Thanksgiving. Still debating on that though. Honestly, I think they got along too well, she over there acting like Lora her baby, and not me. Crazy shit. See how your family switch up?

Anyway, they talked about the gender reveal and Elora is deciding on whether or not she wants one. She doesn't want everyone giving us a shit ton of blue or pink stuff that we don't need. They have each other's numbers so they have been texting and calling each other. Getting on my damn nerves, ganging up on me, and shit.

But next is Aunt Key. I just hope we make a convincing couple. With her lie, it's going to be hell trying to override that. Hopefully, her aunt won't see through it and cuss us out, Elora doesn't need that kind of stress while she's pregnant. And I don't want to have to deal with an even worse blended family experience than need be.

Bria folds her arms over her chest as Corey explains his side of why he accused her of being the killer in our game of Clue.

"You fucking hating bro please." Bria rolls her eyes.

"Hating on what?" Corey side-eyes her.

"You hating on me just because you Professor Plum."

"Girl!" Serenity bursts out laughing.

"I can't take you seriously," Elora says through her laughter.

We've been at Dunk's penthouse doing game night. To make things even, he invited Bria, Xae, and Serenity. A girls vs. boys battle.

"Okay shut up y'all I got it. I know who did it." Xae starts.

"You better, this is the last guess." Bria rolls her eyes.

Xaeda side-eyes her then continues. "Anyway, it was Colonel Mustard, with the rope, in the library."

"Yes, finally! The girls get another point." Dunk announces. "I need a blunt, who tryna roll up?"

"Me please!" Cabria grabs her purse and starts to get out her weed and rolling items.

Ty gets his from his backpack and everyone else who smokes follows suit, which is pretty much everyone.

From my right, I hear sniffling and I look at Elora who's almost in tears beside me.

I lean back and put my arm around her. "What's wrong ma?"

"Everyone finna smoke without me." She pouts. "This stupid ass baby."

"Hey don't talk about my child like that, we gone go in another room. You won't even get the second hand." I explain.

"Nah she wanna smoke, little pothead. I'm gone stay in here with you." Serenity speaks up.

Xaeda speaks up. "Me too, I smoked before I got here so it really doesn't matter."

"Fine, but Dom is going." She side-eyes me.

"Dom is a grown-ass man. And I ain't been smoking around you for real so please." I poke my bottom lip out and make a begging face.

"Okay grown ass man, whatever. Let's ask your aunt just how grown you are." She rolls her neck at me and holds up her phone.

"Girl, at least in grown enough to not have to lie to my aunt." I snap back. As soon as I say it I cover my mouth in disbelief. "My bad Lo, I ain't mean that."

She narrows her eyes at me.

"What? You lied to her about what?" Bria asks. She finishes rolling her blunt and replaces her items in her purse.

"Look what you started." She half-whispers to me.

"Don't be shy now, you was talking all that shit." I shrug at her.

"Monae." Xaeda starts.

"Goddamn! Okay. I told her we'd been dating for a while before I got pregnant." She admits.

The whole room falls silent.

"Oh, y'all gone get beat the fuck up." Bria shakes her head.

"Why would you tell her that?" Xaeda chimes in again.

"Because I was being a pussy! She got so pissed so I didn't know what to do, now we gotta pretend we been dating." Elora pouts.

"Girl, why didn't you tell us?" Bria asks.

Elora's brows shoot up her forehead. "Oh? So why don't you tell us about your date the other night since we're in such a mood to share."

Bria narrows her eyes at Lo.

"DATE?" Corey, Dunk, and Xaeda say in unison.

"I- ima beat you up. Yes, guys I had a date. It was ok, may not even go anywhere. Which is why I didn't wanna say anything. There's no point if I won't end up with her. So relax, nobody is cuffed up or wife up around here."

"Her?" The entire room questions.

"Yeah, it was a girl. And yes I am bisexual. Happy now?" Bria grabs her drink and throws it back.

"But-" I nudge Elora to get her to stop trying to put the spotlight on Bria.

After I saw her busted lip I got suspicious about her "date". I was sure the nigga put his hands on her but now that she said it's a woman I'm not sure what to do. At this point, I'll leave it up to Elora's nosy ass to figure it out and I'll add my two cents later.

"Damn Bria I didn't know that, that's cool," Corey reassured her. She gives him a soft smile and looks away shyly.

"Y'all ready to smoke or not?" Ty asks beside me. I burst out laughing and got up to join him and the others in Dunk's living room.

Once everyone is comfortable, we all spark up and start the rotation.

AN: hiiiiii sorry it's been a min but I'm back and I'm tryna replan and write this shit 😭 plus life been lifing sooo I'm trying byeeee